• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [FxM] ‘Tis the season for role plays!

ThereWithBellsOn

Creativity takes courage-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, I have this situation going on where I either have copious amounts of free time- or none. So let’s fill the copious amounts with some fun roleplays. Shall we?

So, let me annoy some with the lack of length I’m going to put into this- short, sweet, to the point post. I’m not going to incorporate the same amount of detail and registered thought I would to a roleplay piece.

Bet you can’t guess what I’m looking for? If you said a partner- you’re mostly right. I’m currently in search of my counterpart- but I’ll take as many as I can find.

Come aboard the partner train because it is always rolling!

What do I want?

Someone who understands people have lives.
Someone literate.
Someone with an imagination.
Someone who doesn’t think they OR their characters are invincible.
Someone who can play in THIRD person.
Someone who can write a full paragraph. (I’ll take more then one paragraph. Don’t get me wrong.)
Mature content requested? Over 18, please.

What can I offer?

Literacy.
Multi para responses.
Detail.
Doubling.
10+ years of experience.
Fast responses, a good deal of the time.
A love for all things roleplay.
Literally, everything stated in the “what I want section” and then some.
22+ years of age.
I prefer to play female main, if that’s alright.
Insomniac female! Fun.

What am I interested in?

EVERYTHING.

There is not much I’ll turn down- you have ideas let me at them. You need ideas I’ve got them. You need a creative outlet to play that prompt no one wants to, 9/10 you found it.

I suppose the top was a lie. Almost everything would have been more appropriate. I will not under any circumstances play a character that isn’t an OC. I can’t do them justice. I’m not comfortable. Sorry.

Genre Preferences

Horror
Mystery
Thriller
Romance (MxF)
Action
Drama
Dark themes

I like to feel things. I’m not sorry about that. Don’t be afraid to catch feels, y’all.

What you can do in order to have the possibility of taking a spot?

You can message me a hello- a plot idea. All you have to do is talk.

Anyway- thanks for reading this.

Questions?

Feel free to hit the message box.

LET ME JUST PUT THIS HERE.

Like I said- I like creating plots, worlds, emotions, not really much for the thrilling subject that is fandoms, but I can manage. You can all hit me with your plots. We can make one.

But! There is one thing I am craving with the intensity of 1000 beating suns.

Thanks to, WATTPAD. Yes, I have a guilty binge reading pleasure. I have become obsessed with the ideas of werewolves and their mates. A specific group of hashtags has caught my interest the most.

I would like to write a story, where you play the (upcoming?) Alpha male. You get to decide who he is, is he a great guy? Is he a jackass? Does he not want the power? Is he super guarded? Is he in love with someone else? I will play one of two she-wolves, either the new girl, who joins the pack after unforeseen circumstances bring her and her family there. The other option is the girl who has always been there, but for some reason is invisible.

Yup, I suppose I could switch that around, if need be. But, that's the drift- and guess what we will be!

I promise it'll be wonderful. I just want to leave the possibilities to flesh this out open. It's bare bones. I have ideas but I want to make sure we both love it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back