• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FxF | Vampire x Human | Closed

pvndaa

𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝓲 • Р V Ň Đ Δ •
Blood of Gold
The Story
Legends and stories of vampires have been spread far and wide amongst the humans over the centuries. But you see, this isn't just a one way thing; humans with their stories of vampires. You see, these supernatural beings have their own stories about the humans. Legend has it that there is a subspecies of humans, scarce and unaware, that walk amongst the average ones. "Those of Rich Blood", or "Those with Blood of Gold", they are called. What flows through their veins is different from the others. Untouchable, too rich and potent for any vampire to handle, and no one truly knows what will happen to those who do drink it. Not that any of them would want to drink that blood. No, it does not offer nourishment, but instead, increased power. Not by the consumption of it, but by skin on skin contact. Such contact will give an injured vampire a quick recovery, and a healthy vampire will become more powerful. Very few are in existence, and the origin is unknown, but they are deeply saught after, often for the personal gain of vampires craving power.

The Plot
Bayler is fairly young for a vampire, and very much a free spirit. She lives and travels as she pleases, all on her own. While some vampires prey mindlessly on humans, Bayler has a more strategic approach, for her own enjoyment more than anything else. The predators are her prey. The vicious humans that torment the weak and vulnerable. To her, it's a sport, returning the torment they gave to others.

Insert Y/C, a quiet, reserved young woman just going about her simple life. Well, seemingly simple on the surface. She has her reasons for shying away from most people, not a close friend to be seen. It's a late night, nearly midnight when she heads out to go home. It's not too far, she should be fine, right? No, to the contrary. A shadowy figure begins to follow her, and as she begins to quicken her pace, the shadow pounces, pulling her into a dark, quiet space where he would be sure they wouldn't be seen.

And now, the two cross paths. Bayler, on a nice late night stroll. Y/C, at the mercy of her captor. The sound of a struggle reaches the vampire's ears. A good thing, because she was beginning to grow thirsty. But after the rescue is complete, skin brushes against skin, and Bayler feels it. The Blood of Gold.

Rules/Requirements
If you hadn't already figured, this plot is for FxF pairings only. This will include romance, but I want it to take some time to develop. This includes putting them through drama and agnst, as well. I like to keep the plot spiced up. Also, if you couldn't already tell, Bayler will be taking the dominant role in the relationship (no, I am not hinting at doing anything against the guidelines, I'm referring to the relationship dynamic). She simply does not go well with another dominant personality.

As for how much I write for a response, I can range from about 20-80 lines, depending on how much is going on, how into it I am, and how much I have to go off of from my partner. Just let me know your comfortable range if it fits between there, and we can work with that. I'm looking for responses that are well-written with good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and paragraph spacing. I enjoy having my roleplays feel like I am co-writing a book with someone.

Lastly, you do not need to respond every single day, because I surely won't. Don't feel bad taking your time, but please don't leave me hanging for multiple weeks. I'll bug you about it after two weeks have passed, and feel free to do the same to me. Also, I'd like to add that I am 19, so I would prefer my partner to be 18+ for comfort purposes, but 17 is the youngest I'm willing to accept.

Characters
I do have a link to a very detailed template for Bayler, so if you would like to read through it or at least take a look, let me know! As for your character, all I ask for is a picture (realistic face claim, since Bayler's is realistic), name, age (18+), height, and a breif personality description, however you would like to do that. Nothing too fancy.

Thanks for reading!
Drop a comment or message me if you're interested! Hint, enthusiasm is key with me.

Hello! I am deeply interested in your roleplay idea. I am also currently looking for a long term roleplay partner and I'd love if we could give this roleplay a try. If you are still looking for a partner send me a message :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back