• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fxf search! | open

june.

𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵
hello everyone! my name is june and i am desperately seeking partners now that i'm approaching break.

first of all, here's some stuff to know about me:
♡ i'm a student, and as such, it may take me a little bit of time to reply sometimes! however, i do try to respond to ooc conversation quickly
♡ i tend to write a couple paragraphs per post, and would love a partner who can do the same!
♡ i like to be friends with people i rp with. i'm that person who enjoys making stupid meme/vine references so don't expect me to be too serious ooc. i totally understand not enjoying ooc talk though, just tell me to shut up lol
♡ please try to help with plotting. if you're one of those people who just say "k" and nothing else to add on, i'm going to blow a gasket
♡ in terms of faceclaims, i'm alright with realistic or animanga! i don't have a preference for either.
♡ if you wanna dip, feel free to ghost. i totally understand the anxiety
♡ warning: when it comes to romance, i like slow-burns unless a relationship is pre-established. love at first sight is bullshit, sorry, i refuse to write stuff like that

fandoms
quick disclaimer! when it comes to fandom rps, i will NOT do canon x oc or canon x canon. i only really enjoy oc rp.
♡ soul eater (bear in mind it's been forever since i watched/read this, i just love the concept)
♡ rwby

other interests/pairings
♡ fantasy (medieval). bolded are roles i'd prefer and i do have (vague) ideas for most of the fantasy ones!
mage x knight
• princess x servant
• princess x guard/mage
princess x pirate
• royalty x assassin
• mage x mage
• royalty x royalty

♡ realistic
• childhood friends
• roommate x roommate
• model x photographer
• boarding school
• actor x actor
• enemies to friends to lovers
• android x human
• fake dating

♡ urban fantasy
• witch x witch

♡ honestly im not that picky. if there's something that interests you outside of this list, just tell me and i'll see if i like it!

please pm me if you'd like to plot or have any questions!

Last edited:
I'm a fan of combining ideas, so how about combining the 'fluffy schoolgirl romance', the 'yandere', and the 'SAO-like' ones?
The two girls were friends in school with girl A having a shy crush on girl B, but then the VRMMO comes out, the girls get trapped inside, and now girl B makes her move on girl A!
I like the idea of 'well, every time I tried going out with a girl before, something bad would happen to her (maybe her family is the yakuza, maybe she's just all yandere), but now we're in a game, so no matter what happens, you'll be fine, /right/?'

Oooh there's a lot here that I like! I love soul eater but haven't watched it in a while so I'm in the same boat and would love to do that! Pirate/Princess also seems super cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back