• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [FxF] Sailor Moon (90s) | Haruka x Michiru (or other canons)

Tarraxahum

supporting women's wrongs
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
s_laserdisc_05.png

Long-term / Missing scenes / Canon with a bit more realism / 3rd person multi-para

Hello there! My name is Tarrax, or Tar. I'm looking for a canon Sailor Moon roleplay partner. Specifics go as such:

VERSE: Sailor Moon anime of the 90s. Or a mix of the verses with a heavy reliance on the 90s version.

I PLAY: Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus. Once again, the 90s version.
One that's strictly butch, has a backstory and is torn apart between being a dorky, kind, light-hearted person and a coldblooded soldier whose only way of fighting is by bloodying her hands, which makes her seem like an asshole in much more plot points that is canon per manga.

I LOOK FOR: First and foremost, Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune.
I'm also open for plotting with any other canon characters. As far as romance goes, however, HaruMichi only. No crossovers either.

TIMELINE: Pre-S, S, timeskip between S and Stars, post-Stars.

SUGGESTIONS: All the missing scenes, pining, "we-can't-act-on-this-because-of-the-MISSION", slow-burn, patching each other up after battles, more realistic injuries (just with faster regeneration), dealing with each other dying post-Talismans, dealing with being free to act on feelings after the mission is done, the Outer family (willing to double for them), the betrayal aftermath, the whatever post-canon brings.
Hurt/comfort, darker take on canon, angst, fluff, angst followed by fluff...

1665102710430.png

Those are just my cravings, input welcome on the specifics and smaller plotlines to fill in the blanks.
The ultimate start I'm suggesting is directly post-flashback from 106, beginning with Haruka taking the henshin stick, and then going forward from there, using anime-appropriate "a monster a day" format.
I am all in favor of not knowing where the game will lead us, as long as it's true to our characters.

ABOUT ME:

- 25+ years old.
- ~13 years of RP experience.
- LGBTQ+ and open to all kinds of identities and headcanons.
- She/They/Any, honestly. Feel free to choose one and not switch.

LITERACY:
- English is not my first language, but that shouldn't be a problem since it's literally my line of work.
- My formatting can be strange at times because of linguistic differences, but I'll adjust immediately if need be.

- I write in 3rd person and I write a lot, so para or multi-para.

OOC:
- I'm the kind of person to have a bunch of headcanons and analyses about the characters and their dynamic. Would be great if we could match in that enthusiasm, especially since the best ideas could be born in that kind of brainstorming.
That very well may include sharing our favorite fanarts and memes (I'll also probably talk your ear off about Sera Myu if you'll let me).

ACTIVITY/FREQUENCY:
- My time zone is UTC +3, but I'm also a night owl, so my online hours can be kind of erratic.
- My ideal goal would be to reply within a day from you, but I won't rush you and I ask to be understanding in return. Life happens.

PREFERENCES:
- Can roleplay in a thread, can roleplay in PMs, don't have a preference. Can theoretically discuss playing off-site, but don't ask me for my Discord.
- As mentioned above, I can double, especially the rest of the Outer Family. Others are negotiable.

WHO I AM LOOKING FOR:

- As far as Michiru and romance goes, please be strictly 18+. Should you play the Inner Senshi with me, you can be 16+, since I won't cross the platonic line anyway. But not younger.
- Someone with good English. I won't faint if you make a mistake, we're all human, it just shouldn't be constantly immersion-breaking.
- Someone who writes more than just dry straightforward actions, if that makes sense. Don't be shy to throw thoughts and feelings and the atmosphere and all of that in while still moving forward.
- You don't have to match me in length all the time, but one-liners definitely won't do.
- Preferably someone I can headcanon and love these characters with OOC! Don't be shy to communicate your ideas and suggestions!
- I also need someone with a decent knowledge of the 1992's Sailor Moon anime and the particular characterizations and motivations that come with it. The whole sacrifices and bloody hands and sorta-manipulating false promises package.

Send me a message if interested!
tumblr_of4ahzb5li1ub0sqao4_r1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back