• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF romance rp pairings (always looking)

Agbali

Hey! I'm looking for a female rp partner to try some of these pairings. Of course I'm open to alot of stuff so feel free to throw suggestions at me. PM me if you're interested!

Forbidden love

Student x student

Thief x Thief

Split personalities

Spy x target

Tutor x delinquent

Mental patient x nurse

magic student x magic student

teacher x teacher

guardian angel x human

captured solider x solider

hallucination x person

possession x host body

roommates

escaped prisoner x escaped prisoner (this one involves us escaping the prison but are still chained together)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have anything in the way of plots, but I do have a group of characters I can pick from. Let me know if you're still open and I'll PM you what they are ( :) )

YoshiAnkoTay said:
I would love to do one of these plots with you ^^ and I have collaborative ideas too. PM me and we can talk abit.
I wish I could PM you but I havn't hit my 10 post requirement yet :/ . Could you pm me instead?

IAmOnARole said:
I'd be down for roommates, I could see that being pretty fun
Pm me :)

Hey there! ( :) )

I am interested in Forbidden Love and captured soldier x soldier

Are you still open for brainstorming and the like?

I'm interested in Guardian Angel x Human, but I'm new and still need to reach 10 posts to PM :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back