• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF Roleplay Ideas

Hoax

Out of Practice
So, I've gotten new ideas for some FxF 1x1's, and I'm wondering if people have any interest.

Relatively good writing would be greatly appreciated, but I won't reject you if your writing isn't mind blowingly fantastic. Some commitment would be great as well. I don't want to start something only for it to die within a day, after all.

So here are my idea's. The roles in bold are the ones I would prefer to be, but I can play either role ^.^

• Heroine x Villain (Heroine saving the world, trying to stop the Villain)
  • Red riding hood x Big bad wolf (The basic fairy tail, but with a humanized, female wolf)

I also have a few Fandom/Video game ideas I'd like, if people are interested.

• Final Fantasy XIII (Not really sure what I want to do with this, but I love the world and such, so maybe something with the L-cie?)
  • Fate/Stay night (Holy grail war anyone? X3)

That's about it! Hope people are interested ^.^

I'll be editing this to add and subtract them as I go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello? I would lime to do a 1x1, base on the options.. I would like to try the little red ridding hood and the big bad wolf.

Are you still looking for prospective partners?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back