• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF role-plays anyone?

Hoax

Out of Practice

Hello!

So, I find myself needing more partners for roleplaying, and I'm really in the mood for some FxF.

Anyone else?

I generally prefer writing skills over activeness, but I won't turn you away if you're not Shakespearian quality. I give you fair warning though, that If I don't feel engaged by a role-play, or it's constant one liners, theres a high chance I will get bored and stop replying as I have nothing to work with.

Note, that doesn't mean that if I don't reply right away I've given up on a role-play. I have a life, as we all do, and life sometimes gets busy or eventful. I'm sure you all understand that though ^.^

With that said, here's some of the ideas I have! Roles I would like to play as are in bold, but I can easily play the other role if you would prefer. Feel free to suggest your own ideas as well!

• Prisoner x Prison master/Owner
  • Rebel x Imperial/Government (This can be Sci-Fi futuristic, or Medieval. "Enemies turned lovers-ish")
  • Lightning x Fang (Final Fantasy 13)
  • Happy, flirty, upbeat girl x Serious, stoic, easily flustered girl

That's all I've got for now! I'll be editing this -adding and subtracting- as I go.

Hope someone's interested!​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do the Happy, flirty, upbeat girl x Serious, stoic, easily flustered girl pairing or the Heroine/Villainess one ~

@Troubadour

Great! I already have someone for the Heroine/Villainess one, so Happy/Serious would be fantastic ^.^

PM me and we can discuss some details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back