• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [FxF] Psi-Division

UnhappyUnion

Psi-Division Trained in pairs, the Psi-Division of the greater policing force known as Metro act as both detectives and enforcers of the law within the both the dark alleys and neon lit high rises of Rim City. This secretive division steps in when conventional means of detective work have reached dead ends. Tried and true methods of crime solving have become less and less reliable as new technologies and means of deception have become prevalent, thus the mostly experimental and recently discovered gift of psionic potential has been seized as a means to keep an edge over criminal elements. But the mind is not foolproof.

Psychics are not all powerful, nor are their abilities far reaching as rumors suggest. Most of their abilities are mental, purely contained within the mind with a mostly tactical application such as detecting people, reading thoughts, and altering the mental state of someone. None of these abilities make up for the well armed adversaries they might face which is why every member of the Psi-Division is taught extensively how to defend them shelf should the time call for it. Recently, a grand conspiracy of criminal elements able to harness psychic abilities at a whim has came to the attention of Metro and they have dispatched a promising pair of their own psychics to investigate the matter.

---

Hello, I am looking for a partner to do a serious, semi-literate, roleplay of the above mentioned setting. This is by no means a hard-set roleplay and it can go all sorts of ways! I admire a partner who is not afraid to help build a world as we go along with it. What I am looking for essentially is:

x Grounded supernatural abilities that have a strict set of rules

x A focus on clever tactics over raw feats of power

x FxF pairing

x Multiple bite sized missions that come together to make a bigger plot

x Perhaps an eventual introduction of some horror element

x Perhaps a budding romance subplot?

x 2-5 Paragraphs as average post. Can post daily/multiple times potentially.

Whisper me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back