• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FxF Plot Ideas

ItsJustRae

Just Rae

Greetings loves~

[/ICODE]
scary movie hello GIF

Hope everyone is having a lovely day/evening. My goal is to drop some FxF/GxG plot ideas in hopes of finding a good roleplay.

Plots:
  1. (My character) Is a somewhat well-known criminal, (your character) just so happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... (My character) can't take any chances, (your character) is taken with her.
  2. (Your character) and (my character) are in the same freestyle dance class. We're not friends, but we hang out with the same group. That all changes when our instructor pairs us together for an upcoming performance. That usually wouldn't be a problem.. if the dance wasn't as steamy as it was.
  3. (My character) and (Your character) are the best of friends, and have been for a very long time now. So long, that when feelings for (your character) arise in (my character), she suppresses the feelings in order not to ruin their bond. But what happens when (your character) catches on and starts to realize her own feelings?
  4. (Your character) is a vampire... need I say more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back