• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FXF partner Search

Hello 👋 and wow I haven’t been here in a while but I’d love to come back and do some rps to open up my creativity.

I don’t do fandoms only because I suck at playing them. I can play anything else besides that. I’m semi lit but I most likely just copy your length as long as it’s not a paragraph or below. Things I won’t don’t consider rape and extremely detailed smut it makes me super uncomfortable ;-;.

I’m a very open person though so I like taking in other peoples ideas or combining ideas, so if you have something you’re dying to do I’m willing to do it also 👌🏼 And also ooc I love talking to people but I’m more of the shy type :( but don’t think you’re bothering me!

here’s some pairings I did a while back but I just thought to put them here :) pm if interested

Fantasy

AlienXHuman

VampireXHuman

WerewolfXHuman

VampireXWerewolf

DemonXAngel

DemonXDemon

Medieval

Arranged marriage

AssassinXTarget

RoyaltyXPoor

Modern