• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [fxf originals] the bravest thing you can be is yourself

lawless ladybug

live to make people smile, little sunflower~
The introduction
I don't know how to make this pretty, don't come at me please.
Hi! I'm Bug, a gal in my mid-twenties that's also just a big ole lesbian. I'm just going to get the boring stuff out of the way so we can move on, mkay? Mkay.
  • Prefer partners that are 21+ because I'm getting old
  • Can get multiple posts out a week - I have a busy schedule, but I can promise 3 per week minimum
  • All my plots include romance and most stray towards fantasy/paranormal the real world is scarier
  • Multi-paragraph, novella style writer. I normally write a minimum of 2 paragraphs, average of 3-4, and we don't need to talk about the max lmaoooo
    • Would prefer this in a partner as well
  • Normally go for modern settings, willing to do historical, futuristic ain't it for me
  • Only looking for f// pairings because, once again, I'm a big ole lesbian
  • Tend to use irl face claims but will do realistic drawings as well. Not a fan of anime face claims.
  • Discord for ooc chatter is a big plus
  • I promise I'm v friendly, I just suck at RP ads

Still here? I promise we're getting to the good stuff!
Pairings (mine will be in italics)
  • Freshly turned vampire/vampire coven leader during some sort of supernatural war
  • Two (or more) strangers rent a haunted house, horror and hilarity ensues
  • An unlikely pairing of two supernaturals (hate to love)
  • Reincarnated soulmate runs into their ancient lover (vampire, werewolf, etc), and together they have o kill the person determined to take them both down (prophecy, rule the world, war)
  • Anything to do with hunting a serial killer (will not do a romantic pairing where the serial killer is part of the romance)
  • Psychic medium/demonologist or other ghost hunter
  • Alpha of werewolf pack/fairy
  • Detective/psychic hunting a serial killer
  • Two humans hunting supernatural beings (think monster of the week vibes)
  • Your craving! Bring them to me. If it's modern, involves spooks or fantasy, I could very well be down.
Spooky Word Bank
haunted house 👻 zombie apocalypse 🧟 demons 👿 vampires 🧛🏻 race against time ⌛ supernatural bounty hunters 📜 werewolves 🐺 serial killers 🔪 unwilling recipients of prophecies 🔮 mafia 💰

Send me a message if you'd like to chat! okthx byyyyye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back