• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FxF & FxM || Supernatural x Human Romance || Detailed?

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
God, yes, why am I posting another one when I could just bump my normal search thread? Cause people are lazy and want me to cut to the chase! I think? Meh, I dunno anymore.

Yeah yeah my name’s Stone. I like posting with a bit of detail and would like my partners to do the same, don’t double, and can’t stand fluff.

NOW what am I looking for? Shamefully, some modern fantasy cheesy supernatural romance with more angst than a set of teen novels (okay maybe not that much.) Generally I want to avoid anything too awfully cliche but I mean…

Human x Some form of supernatural where thepersonthey’refallingforhasreallynoideabeforefindingoutinanunfortunatemanner-

I blame caffeine and webcomics.

Okay, lemme slow down for a second.

If you can give me a roleplay where A is human and B isn’t anymore due to whatever the hell happened that week, and B is hiding it from A, clearly, but then A would find out anyway a few days later due to some mishap that we can figure out when it comes to plotting and such.

I mean, if A didn’t believe in such creatures AND OR had a grudge against them, that would only amplify the angst but it isn’t completely necessary…

To wrap this up, I prefer playing female characters so FxF would be optimal, but FxM isn't impossible, just might make romance build-up a bit slower going.

Lemme know if anyone is interested in this half-baked, caffeine-induced, whatever-the-hell!

OOOOO I'd be interested!

Have you ever heard of a dullahan Because I'd probably go after that supernatural creature.

Super interested! I have been marathonning through a whole bunch of YA books about vampires and witches and the like so I have plenty of inspiration for cheesy angsty stories about the supernatural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back