• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FantasyGirl12789

The Only Straight I Am Is A Straight Up Bitch
Roleplay Availability
EDIT: 11/25/23 Priority will be given to anyone who is interested in a Hunger Games FxF RP. I started one that was amazing and then got ghosted and I feel like now might be the best time to get something like it going again.

Hey, I'm FantasyGirl but calling me Aria is easier. I'm pretty new here but I'm looking for a RP partner who may be interested in doing some of the RPs that I have really been craving.

I'm really only looking for FxF and I am an older RPer (in my 30's) so I definitely need someone over 18.

I play multiple background characters as well and I hope that you would do the same.

I've been RPing for a long time, especially on forums like this. I am a writer and this is all practice for me so I'm looking for someone who will write at least 2-4 paragraphs a post. I'm not big on one liners because I don't think they advance the plot. I would like to post a few times a week but I know that everyone has lives and other things to do so I can be flexible with that. The more that you post the more I post.

I tend to lean toward High Fantasy, Steampunk, SciFi, and Historical but I am very open to hearing from people who like all different kinds of RP. I have a few plots I'm really looking for but I am also open to ideas so if you are interested in anything I've said, please message me.

Elf PrincessxPrincess (arranged political marriage)
PrincessxGuard/soldier
VampirexHuman (Vampire rescues human, potentially turns them)
VampirexVampire (Lots of ways to go with this)
PrincessxCommoner (Lots of ways to go with this too)

Also adding some Fandom to the mix.

FxF romance in the Star Wars Universe.
FxF Hunger Games
FxF Bridgerton

So if you're interested, please message me.

Last edited:
Heya there! I have a plot in mind, and would love help fleshing it out. It's based around dark fantasy, and I have yet to get a chance to play it, or the main characters of it. Excited to hear back, thank ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back