• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FxF Enemies to Lovers RP (Multi-Para)

BlazingAtlas

I adore this trope, but have yet to actually roleplay it, which is truly unfortunate because it makes for some of the best character interactions (in my opinion). Honestly, this whole trope just gives the best opportunity for romantic/sexual tension and that's by far one of my favorite things to write. I'd prefer to come up with the actual plot with my partner, just so we can put both our characters together and form a story around them, rather than making our characters fit into a previously decided plot. While I'm fine with most genres, I'm leaning towards a modern setting, as I find that's what works best for my character.

Rules + Additional Notes

- Please private message me with a character and potential plot ideas if you have any. Saying something along the lines of "I'm interested" doesn't give me anything to work with.

- Probable mature themes

- You must be capable of writing multiple decently sized paragraphs with meaningful character interactions.

- This is long-term and slow burn, be prepared for a commitment! If the inevitable slow points of a long-term romance bore you, than this isn't the roleplay for you.

- If for whatever reason you're no longer enjoying the roleplay, please let me know and we can either work to improve it or just go our separate ways

- My response time is admittedly slow, it's not that I'm unenthusiastic about the roleplay, I'm just often busy and can have difficulty focusing. Please take this into consideration! I will try to respond at least a couple times a day, but some days will be worse than others and responses might take me a couple of days. I'll try to let you know beforehand if I'm expecting to be busy.

- Your character has to be female, it's nonnegotiable.

- With regards to 18+, I largely prefer fading to black when it gets to that point. I'm more the type of person who's entirely satisfied with well written kissing scenes. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I look forward to any responses!

Hello BlazingAtlas! I really like the idea of a struggle between two girls that eventually ends in romance. For some weird reason I can't PM you, but I'd love to discuss this further if you're interested!

Hey I'm really interested in doing a role play like your talking about. I'm not one hundred percent on my character until we settle on a setting but i had an idea. I was thinking perhaps i could rp as a petty criminal who becomes the suspect in a large crime such as murder. Perhaps the other character could know that i was a petty criminal and hate me for it but also know that I'm innocent from the crime I'm accused of. The characters might have to work together then to find the real culprit even though they don't get along. Let me know what you think!

I don't know if I'm just dumb or blind but I can't seem to PM the thread creator. So I'll go ahead and just drop my interest here, I have somewhat of a basic idea, but I would rather talk about it over PM than dump it in here. Main potential issue might be posting length, my preferred range is 1-3 and it depends on what 'decently sized' might mean. I can do more if I'm especially excited about something, but we can talk more over PM if you wish. Have a basic idea for a character, thinking something probably criminal and investigator based.

Last edited:
I have two plots one is where our two characters are students at a school. One of our characters is a troublemaker while the other is a teacher's pet who often butts heads with the troublemaker due to them causing trouble and is tasked by some teachers to help clean up the troublemakers act. The other plot is a large scale war in which our characters are enemies at war. During a battle we get separated from our platoon and end up stranded together forcing us to work alongside one another to survive.

Oh hey, I can't seem to message you either, so that's a thing.
Anyway, I have a character and a starting point both in mind, although it would make it better to know what sort of character you will be playing.
Lee.png
My character is Lee. From a young age she has been trained in sword fighting by her father. Our characters meet in a local competition and get to the trash talking right away, however they never actually get to fight with each other officially.
When the whole tournament has to be cancelled due to police involvement, they decide that they cannot wait an entire year to have the chance to fight, so they go to one of their homes to do so.
Of course, they find themselves very well-matched, and wind up enjoying the company. The rest is history~

I SAW FXF ENEMY TO LOVER WHAT YES HELLO I AM HERE- wait, I should probs read thread. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back