• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HGL7Nwe.png

Welp, that's basically what I'm looking for and have honestly nothing more specific in mind. I have a list of random plots and prompts, but also have some new ideas for this time specifically. I'm also open to completely new ideas if you have any or want to create them from scratch! But first, a very short about me section! Please read, as I want to avoid any awkward misunderstandings later~

ac7GDlt.png

I'm 22 years old and would prefer for my partner to be above the age of 18.
I'm a literate roleplayer who can go from one to multiple paragraphs, so I'm pretty flexible. Just nothing close to an one liner please.
I'm pretty chill and love to chat OOC. I'm active on Discord and we can take any discussion there!

I love romance, especially slow burn.
I really like good character development and having fun with worldbuilding or plotting events ahead of time. I would really love to talk with my partner about those~
I love fluff and angst in my rps. I also don't mind any kind of adventure, mystery, supernatural and such!
I don't do erp!
I don't mind natural fade to black and all, but nothing explicit (and it's against the site rules anyways)

✦ My favorite settings are Victorian, medieval, or industrial revolution (XX century). But can do anything really.

ALSO, don't comment under this post, if you're interested DM me ✨
I will be deleting all the comments under this post. Nothing against you, I just like to keep things tidy~
Also please introduce yourself and say a word or two about you! ^^

22MbY9x.png

Prompts I like and we could brainstorm with them in mind:

Supernatural:

vampire x human
werewolf x human
werewolf x vampire
actually any monster x any monster / human xD
monster x monster hunter/exorcist
demon x human (summoned maybe hh)
ghost x human

Nobility and stuff:

arranged marriage (any kind)
phantom thief x noble
noble/royal x commoner
royal x servant
servant x servant (could be fun)

Work /Entertainment industry:

Fashion Designer x Model
Reporter x Someone involved in a scandal
Book publisher x Ghost writer (who's forced to write for someone else)

Actor x Actor/TV producer
Music Idol x Music Idol (same band)
Idol x Menager

More action/mafia/criminal stuff:

mafia leader x police detective/private detective/reporter
thief x any detective
gang member x gang member
scientist x test subject
someone seeking revenge x revenge target
assassin target x assassin

Some cute ideas:

barista x customer
librarian x quiet book nerd

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Plots and ideas:

Red-eyed Witch
A long time ago, far away in the east, in a small village, there lived a girl known for her purely red eyes. People called her a "witch". She was feared because of the incomprehensive powers that she had. One said that she could read minds if you only looked into her eyes, others said that she could put deadly curses on people or create dangerous mixtures. What was the truth, nobody knew.
But one, young man fell in love with a scary witch, who in his eyes reflected as a good-heated human being. People only labeled him as "the cursed one". They closed their eyes, pretending not to see how happy the two of them were.
However cruel times came. Crops failed to grow, mysterious disease started to spread among the animals, causing many deaths. The people blamed the witch for the curse, that had touched their village, and soon started to plot against her. "If we just kill the witch, everything will go away" - that's what they said. "Let's free the town from the evil beast and her servant."
Not many days after the witch had borne her first child, angry villagers surrounded her house, seeking revenge. The house was soon set on fire and the young couple had to escape. But there was nowhere to go. The witch, seeing as she won't be able to get out alive, as a last wish to her loved one, asked him to take the child to safety. And so, with a broken heart, he did.
In the last moments of his life man got to the church, the only neutral place in the whole town. An old, good-hearted priest lived there. One who had never involved himself in any conflict. Seeing the injured man, who was soon to be killed, pleading at least to save the child, whom the town was not even aware of, the priest felt pity for the poor man. He took the innocent child under his custody.
And that is what happened 20 years ago. Witch's house burned so brightly, that it became known as "the scarlet night". But nobody knew... that witch's child was still among them. Living peacefully....maybe even unaware of things themselves. Until the curse strikes again.
Preferred role: Either

The Little Mermaid and The Witch
Once upon a time, there lived a young mermaid, the youngest of the sea princesses. She was a truly naive and innocent soul, kind to every creature living underwater, even the evil witch, who was hated and feared by everyone else in the kingdom. The witch had ties to dark magic after all. This kind of magic was all about sacrificing something to get something else, equal exchange if you could call it that, be it physical or more abstract. But the mermaid didn't listen to the warnings and still went to visit the creature from time to time, bringing wonderful stories every time, as she grew very fond of the witch.
And the lonely witch grew fond of her too. More than she could express in words.
But the princess was as fond of the humans above as she was of the world underwater, but all she could do was watch from afar. Until one day, she saved a human, a prince, who fell into the water. After that, she wanted nothing more than to see him again, and so she begged her friend to help her.
Even if pained her greatly, the witch decided to agree to the request, but under the condition of letting her accompany the young princess. But there was a price to pay for every spell, the venture would surely be a dangerous one.
(Let's make the prince an asshole, come on xD)

Angel and the Noblewoman
A long, long time ago an angel fell down from the sky and broke her wing. It was Muse A. She was cast out of heaven for breaking the rules and sentenced to 100 years on earth. Muse B was a young noblewoman, who was forbidden to ever leave her family mansion. She was destined to play her part as the youngest daughter and marry into another noble family, joining the two in union. The girl was always kept under a tight lock and educated in everything that was deemed appropriate for a lady. But... as much as she was always told to fulfill her role, she couldn't stand it. Every month, during the full moon, she sneaked out of her room to visit the nearby town. But to do that, one had to go through the forest... and that night she found something unexpected. She found a wounded angel in the forest. Deciding to help the poor thing, she offered a place to stay and "smuggled" the celestial being into her room, letting them rest. Sadly, the angel disappeared the next morning, leaving the meeting as just a dream.

That was the day that the family discovered the secret escapades of Muse B and decided to keep her under even tighter watch... and announced that she was soon to be married.
Angel, even after disappearing from the room, kept a close watch on her savior and decided to help, even if it meant breaking another rule about getting involved with humans. What's worse, if an angel even falls in love with a human, it will lose its place in heaven completely. What will happen?

The cursed one
(I thought of a crow, but I can go with any animal, up for discussion really~)
Once upon a time, there lived a noble family who offended a forest witch and thus she cursed their family. Soon a new daughter was born but to everyone's horror, she wasn't fully human. Born with many feathers covering parts of her body, she was cursed to change into a crow every day and remain a human at night. Everyone knew that it was the witch's doing as crows were her servants. The disfigured daughter was hidden in the highest tower of the mansion and nobody knew about her existence. This was Muse A. From that day onward the mansion was always surrounded by crows. Legends spread around the city about the family being cursed.
And so years passed. Witch also had a daughter. She could control crows just as her mother could. This was Muse B. She lived in the forest, never going near people in the city, always told by her mother that people could never be trusted and should be avoided. But she was curious and was often going near the city. One night Muse B saw a beautiful figure under the moonlight. Sadly, before she could have a better look, the mysterious woman ran away. Intrigued Muse B followed the figure as far as she could but soon lost track of her. Finally, she arrived at a beautiful mansion, not knowing that the one she was trying to find was once cursed by her mother, She decided to break her word and investigate, going to the city for the first time in her life.
Will she find out about the hidden daughter in the mansion and what will happen after the truth about the curse comes to light?

Princess and the General
A classic idea but I've always found it really interesting ( o.o). A little bit Mulan inspired so that's why I wouldn't mind a more Asian-like setting, but anything works.
Muse A is an only child.... a daughter of a family known for their achievements on the battlefield and very respected by the country's monarch. This generation sadly wasn't blessed with a son, so Muse A decides to uphold a family's honor and pose as a son, entering the royal guards as a knight. Muse A was always skilled with a sword, so her abilities are truly worthy of the family name, but if it would ever come to light that she is indeed a woman, shame would fall onto the family. And thus she begins living a double life, soon being appointed as the bodyguard of Muse B, this country's princess, and most beloved daughter of the king. What will happen after the two meet?
A place for a lot of political drama here *wink wink*

->>AND HERE ARE MY RANDOM FAIRY TALE INSPIRED PLOTS I COLLECT<<-
kinda old but I would still be very much open if none of the above interests you ^^ (one of them is already here)

r1KWFb9.png

Last edited:
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────Looking again───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Users who are viewing this thread

Back