• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic futuristic role-play plots

Katrina

Hello!
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm really into mood for a futuristic, action packed role-play. I have more ideas than the ones listed below, but those are not quite as developed. If none of the plots caught your eye, but you're still interested in doing a role-play with me, feel free to contact me!

I know this is the part everyone dislikes so I'll keep it as short as possible.

~ I only play female roles in MxF pairings. Basic, I know.
~I am quite detailed role-play partner, minimum being 3 decently sized paragraphs.
~Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real. Dark themes are more than welcome!
~ I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. I only role-play on the site.
~This is more of a side note, but I think it's important to address. Please say a word if you're no longer interested in the role-play, eve if it's after the first post. If you feel that something is off, say so. Don't leave me hanging, mainly because that's terribly rude. Tough guilt stains us all in this matter i suppose....

Now when that's out of the way, let's get to plots! Enjoy!

Dangerous virus had spread among humans, turning half of the mankind into blood thirsty beasts. The virus had made them inhuman, insane and deadly. They have only one weakness - sunlight. The government had built a wall to separate the infected ones from the rest of the humans. Specially trained soldiers are sent out every night to search for the cure.

Muse A is a leader of a team that is tasked to find the cure. Muse A is ranked as one of the top soldiers and is considered as one of the best. Muse B on other hand is a recruit, and still pretty green to the whole thing. Muse B is a complete opposite of Muse A, reckless, impulsive and doesn't know how to work in a team.

On their first mission beyond the wall all the hell breaks lose due to Muse B's lack of patience and short temper. All the team is killed leaving only Muse A and Muse B who are now stuck in a forbidden zone.They have to work together in order to survive and get home safely.

When the global warming finally hit it's peak and all the ice melted, nearly 70% of dry land disappeared under water. The level of crime grew to the point where police couldn't do anything about it and the system crumbled. Now whats left from dry lands and biggest cities is ruled by gangs who fight for new territories. Fireflies is one of biggest gangs, it's leader known for cruelness and cunning ways to gain more power.

Muse A is a runaway, trying to escape from the previous gang she was part of and find a peaceful place to live in. Things don't go quite as Muse A was hoping when her pursuers catch up and she is forced to trespass on Fireflies territory. Not before long Muse A is captured and brought to the leader of Fireflies, Muse B.

Strangely enough Muse B doesn't kill Muse A, but instead involves her into a game. If Muse A can escape in one month the she is free to leave without being followed. However is Muse A fails to do so, she has to stay with Muse B for forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back