• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dumbledoof

Two Thousand Club
Hey all, Dumbledoof here. So as the title of the thread suggests, I'm looking for a specific type of RP within a fandom, using them as a baseline to do our own story. I have a preference for the more futuristic style of things, as I just find the concept being trapped on an extremely hostile ship, out in the middle of nowhere, with no easily accessible means of escape and no communication with anyone outside.

For the fandoms that I'm interested in with this sort of thing, here they are:
  • Dead Space, 1-3
  • Callisto Protocol
  • The Last of Us
  • Resident Evil
My preference is heavily skewed towards Dead Space and Callisto Protocol, however, I can potentially be convinced for the other two. I don't really have an entire plot outlined, but just a general idea of sorts. If you're interested in plotting something out with me, send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back