• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Come on. Its not like he was in any danger." He said.
Emily gently held on to Oakly, before placing him on her shoulder. "I guess he wasn't...she was always pleased to spend time with you..." she said closing the entrance to the restricted area after they entered as to not alert the librarian. "But it's just....you know he...that a bowtruckle is more than a mear picklock..." she added

Emily gently held on to Oakly, before placing him on her shoulder. "I guess he wasn't...she was always pleased to spend time with you..." she said closing the entrance to the restricted area after they entered as to not alert the librarian. "But it's just....you know he...that a bowtruckle is more than a mear picklock..." she added
"I know that." He whispered. "Oakly's not just a lockpick. He's my buddy."

"I know that." He whispered. "Oakly's not just a lockpick. He's my buddy."
Emily was quiet she was upset but she knew better. Sure Earl's intentions were not always the best and a bit mischievous, but he meant no harm and always meant his friendship. She knew Earl didn't only see Oakly as an object (one of her dislikes when it comes to creatures or others, stemming from her relationship with her father). Oakly had finished his reward and looked over at Earl and happily squeaked. "fine...Im not angry with you... upset yes...but not angry, you should have told me....then again I dont think I would have agreed to the training of him to pick locks..." Emily replied thinking about it.

Emily was quiet she was upset but she knew better. Sure Earl's intentions were not always the best and a bit mischievous, but he meant no harm and always meant his friendship. She knew Earl didn't only see Oakly as an object (one of her dislikes when it comes to creatures or others, stemming from her relationship with her father). Oakly had finished his reward and looked over at Earl and happily squeaked. "fine...Im not angry with you... upset yes...but not angry, you should have told me....then again I dont think I would have agreed to the training of him to pick locks..." Emily replied thinking about it.
"Probably not-" He stopped suddenly. "Shh. Peeves."

"Definitely not..." Emily hushed quickly as she stopped as well. She pulled Earl back behind a piler, what were peeves even doing down here? they were going to get found out.
Peeves was juggling books that seemed to whispering obscrne things at him in response.

Peeves was juggling books that seemed to whispering obscrne things at him in response.
"what we going to do?" Emily quite whispered to Earl as she looked out towards Peeves. Some distraction might buy them time to go through, Emily thought as she looked around.

"what we going to do?" Emily quite whispered to Earl as she looked out towards Peeves. Some distraction might buy them time to go through, Emily thought as she looked around.
Peeves heard them whispering. "Do we have little students out od bed?" He cackled. "Little michief makers? Ooh what fun?" He looked aroubd. "Hide and seek is that the game? Hide all you like, Peevsey will find you all the same!"

Peeves heard them whispering. "Do we have little students out od bed?" He cackled. "Little michief makers? Ooh what fun?" He looked aroubd. "Hide and seek is that the game? Hide all you like, Peevsey will find you all the same!"
Emily quickly covered her mouth with her hand as he had heard them with no trouble. Now they were definitely sitting ducks. (is one of our wizard beans sacrificing?.....cuz Emily would do so Earl won't get into more trouble if we going that route)

Emily quickly covered her mouth with her hand as he had heard them with no trouble. Now they were definitely sitting ducks. (is one of our wizard beans sacrificing?.....cuz Emily would do so Earl won't get into more trouble if we going that route)
(Nah Earl will come up with something)

Earl
Ear waved his wand and a book flew off the shelf clattering loudly. "What was tbat!" Pince said walking over. "Peeves!" She shouted. "Get out of there at once. Don't make me call the bloody baron!"

Earl waved his wand and a book flew off the shelf clattering loudly. "What was tbat!" Pince said walking over. "Peeves!" She shouted. "Get out of there at once. Don't make me call the bloody baron!"
Emily covered her mouth as for a gasp not to escape her as Madam Pince yelled out from the loud clattering noise. Relieved and impressed how quickly Earl though of a plan to get Peeves out of there way. No wonder Earl was always getting away with all his mistivious sinanagions.

Emily covered her mouth as for a gasp not to escape her as Madam Pince yelled out from the loud clattering noise. Relieved and impressed how quickly Earl though of a plan to get Peeves out of there way. No wonder Earl was always getting away with all his mistivious sinanagions.
"See?" Earl said. "No problem."

They found an arch with tbe same strange glow.
"The restriction section is much larger then I ever imagined..." Emily commented not expecting them to travel so into the depths of this section of their schools library. "Earl look the arch it's glowing...that same glow we saw"

"The restriction section is much larger then I ever imagined..." Emily commented not expecting them to travel so into the depths of this section of their schools library. "Earl look the arch it's glowing...that same glow we saw"
"This must be what we're looking for." He said.

When they approached it swirled with magic and opened to an area to the other side. But the arch was in the middle of the room how was it leading somewhere else?
Emily let out a small suprised and impressed gasped as the middle of the arch started to swirl with magic. She took a step back and walked to the back of the arch taking a look before turning to Earl. "Think it safe?.." she said looking at the opening to somewhere else. (She is giving Earl a questioning look but she is waiting for him to jump in, she know that he will xD)

Emily let out a small suprised and impressed gasped as the middle of the arch started to swirl with magic. She took a step back and walked to the back of the arch taking a look before turning to Earl. "Think it safe?.." she said looking at the opening to somewhere else. (She is giving Earl a questioning look but she is waiting for him to jump in, she know that he will xD)
He looked at it. "Only one way to find out." He knew she expected him to walk through with reckless abandon. With a smirk he pushed her through first.

He looked at it. "Only one way to find out." He knew she expected him to walk through with reckless abandon. With a smirk he pushed her through first.
(I just love this response)
Emily looked at Earl waiting for him to jump into the arch reckless first. But it never came to be, as she was taken by suprise as a smirk crossed Earl's face as he looked at her. She didn't have time to react as he pushed her into the arch. "EARL!" She yelled out angrily as she disappeared into the portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back