• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Say when are you gonna show me the Slytherin Common room?"
"Your not going to stop bothering me until you get to see it..." Emiky chuckled "to warn you its nothing as amazing as the Hufflepuff common room....much more darker..." Emily added. "But...I guess I coukd finally take you over to see....you did take care of Oakly for me " she added

"Your not going to stop bothering me until you get to see it..." Emiky chuckled "to warn you its nothing as amazing as the Hufflepuff common room....much more darker..." Emily added. "But...I guess I coukd finally take you over to see....you did take care of Oakly for me " she added
"Finally." He said with a grin. "Been waiting for this." He said.

(Not only seeen but hangs out their with him too XD) "...well fine we can go after lunch..." Emily said with a side "...but the Hufflepuff puff common room is nice and better...and everyone been nice to me there.." she added under her breath.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"I'm sure not all of the other slytherins are mean. I mean you're a slytherin. So how bad can they be?" He said.

"I'm sure not all of the other slytherins are mean. I mean you're a slytherin. So how bad can they be?" He said.
(The sadly part she said in her head-she will be more proud of the house she is in the older she gets. But after the small issue with her father and what she done to Earl she dislikes her house because it's her father's house and what he made it represent all these years growing up)
"Yes I know I'm a Slytherin...'sadly'....and never said that all Slytherin were horid people....just saying that your fellow Hufflepuff been nice to me is all..." she said as they walked her face forming a frowning pout.

(The sadly part she said in her head-she will be more proud of the house she is in the older she gets. But after the small issue with her father and what she done to Earl she dislikes her house because it's her father's house and what he made it represent all these years growing up)
"Yes I know I'm a Slytherin...'sadly'....and never said that all Slytherin were horid people....just saying that your fellow Hufflepuff been nice to me is all..." she said as they walked her face forming a frowning pout.
"Exacly YOU are a slytherin. So the house already has some good ones." He said ignoring the latter comment.

He stopped for a second his hands on his hips. "... Nah I'm great." He decided following her.
Emily stoped and looked over at him when he stoped. "Of course you are Earl..." she giggled "there is the confidence again...careful your head might blow up again.." she teased

"Thank you for the detailed explanation." He shot back.
Emily heled back a chuckle as she just smirked at her bowl as she finished eatting. "So eager to know...you know We are heading over to the dorm after lunch....no point of me telling you..." she said looking over to him "but I guess if you have to know....its is dungeon like....decorated in the house colors...stone work....a bit dark with green lighting..." she said looking over to him "....the windows and view are my favored feature"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back