• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"That's his fault not mine not yours. His."
Emily nodded it was still hard for her to accept that this wasn't some what her fault. But at the same time he was right her father had done the bad things not her. "...i...your right Earl it's his" she said feeling slightly bad for letting those words leave her mouth

Emily nodded it was still hard for her to accept that this wasn't some what her fault. But at the same time he was right her father had done the bad things not her. "...i...your right Earl it's his" she said feeling slightly bad for letting those words leave her mouth
He wrapped an arm around her with a boyish grin. "Don't worry about it."

He wrapped an arm around her with a boyish grin. "Don't worry about it."
Emily could not help but smile as he wrapped his arm around her and did that goofy grin. Earl always ended up making her feel a thousand times better, expeshally if the bad times was due to her father. "Fine, fine I won't worry but only because we can't have the bad energy around the saplings as they move to their new home..." Emily said

Emily could not help but smile as he wrapped his arm around her and did that goofy grin. Earl always ended up making her feel a thousand times better, expeshally if the bad times was due to her father. "Fine, fine I won't worry but only because we can't have the bad energy around the saplings as they move to their new home..." Emily said
"For the saplings." He said.

"For the saplings." He said.
Emily just smiled leaning against him as he had his arm around her. Soon they reached Hagrid's hut, outside a small makeshift tree branch thing were the Bowtruckle saplings. Emily moved from Earl's side and rushed over to the saplings. "Looks like everyone is here..." she said out loud and she looked over the saplings on the branch.

Emily just smiled leaning against him as he had his arm around her. Soon they reached Hagrid's hut, outside a small makeshift tree branch thing were the Bowtruckle saplings. Emily moved from Earl's side and rushed over to the saplings. "Looks like everyone is here..." she said out loud and she looked over the saplings on the branch.
"So... How do we do this?"

"Ready and willong. Except... Oakly's gone an' disappeared." He saidm
"Oh...no need to worry Hagrid I know we're Oakly is actually" Emily said "little guy not to keen in going to the new nest...Earl spotted the little stowaway in my hair yesterday..." Emily said turning to the side to were Oakly was hiding amongst the brown curls.

"Oh...no need to worry Hagrid I know we're Oakly is actually" Emily said "little guy not to keen in going to the new nest...Earl spotted the little stowaway in my hair yesterday..." Emily said turning to the side to were Oakly was hiding amongst the brown curls.
He qas still holding onto her hair tightly unwilling to let go.

"As you can see poor Oakley is not happy about the move....dose not want to let go" Emily commented
"I see. Come on little Oakly. It's time teh go meet others of yer kind in the forest." Hagrid said. Oakly responded by gripping her curls tighter.

"I see. Come on little Oakly. It's time teh go meet others of yer kind in the forest." Hagrid said. Oakly responded by gripping her curls tighter.
"you won't get him out....he ain't budging Hagrid...Earl tried getting him out last night and I did too. It's fine if he wants to stay in my curls for a bit longer....who knows maybe he will change his mind once we reach the nests" Emily said.

"you won't get him out....he ain't budging Hagrid...Earl tried getting him out last night and I did too. It's fine if he wants to stay in my curls for a bit longer....who knows maybe he will change his mind once we reach the nests" Emily said.
"Alriht, Let's go yeh two."

Once they were deep enough int the forest it was considerably darker but plenty of sunlight still filtered through the trees.
Emily followed Hagrid as she took in her surroundings, she and Earl had never been so deep into the forest before. The bit of light filtering through the trees was very beautiful giving the forest a very different feeling. (magical feeling hehe)

Emily followed Hagrid as she took in her surroundings, she and Earl had never been so deep into the forest before. The bit of light filtering through the trees was very beautiful giving the forest a very different feeling. (magical feeling hehe)
They nest was full of adult bow truckles.

"How many are there?" Earl asked.
Emily l Iooked at the few trees watching the movement of the bowtruckles above them. "Would have to say at most a thousand....the nests look to be thriving quite well.." she said with a huge smile on her face watching the creatures go on with their day while a few others were looking down at them.

Emily l Iooked at the few trees watching the movement of the bowtruckles above them. "Would have to say at most a thousand....the nests look to be thriving quite well.." she said with a huge smile on her face watching the creatures go on with their day while a few others were looking down at them.
He was smiling at her smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back