• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily chuckled seeing all the little blades of grass dance around, for some reason seeing him like this just made her smile. "I like your little green dance group, quite entertaining......such a powerful spell to distract an evil baddy for sure" She teased as she walked over to Earl
"Yeah. Imagine me vs Voldemort." He said. "He wouldn't stand a chance."

"oooh terrifying, they will dance around and threaten him of the all evil grass stains" Emily added giggling a bit more.
He laughed falling onto his back and feeling the cool air on his skin. As he laughed emily saw the first snowflake of the year slowly float down onto his nose.

He laughed falling onto his back and feeling the cool air on his skin. As he laughed emily saw the first snowflake of the year slowly float down onto his nose.
Emily laughed along with Earl the laugher being affectious. She watched Earl now on the ground laughing as a tiny snowflake landed on his nose. "Oh wow...the first snowflake" Emily said kneeling down next to him on the ground.

Emily laughed along with Earl the laugher being affectious. She watched Earl now on the ground laughing as a tiny snowflake landed on his nose. "Oh wow...the first snowflake" Emily said kneeling down next to him on the ground.
He opened his eyes and looked at the sky. The snow was starting to fall.

Emily gasped and giggled happily looking up "its snowing!" She said a huge smile on her face as she looks up at the sky watching the snow fall.
He sat up and grabbed his wand again. He started to whirl his wand around. The snow whirled around it.

He sat up and grabbed his wand again. He started to whirl his wand around. The snow whirled around it.
Emily had her hand stretched out as it was collecting the tiny snowflakes in her hand. She smiled looking at the snow fall. "Earl...you want to come help me and Hagrid tomorrow? The bowtruckle saplings are ready to move to the nests in the forest.." she commented.

Emily had her hand stretched out as it was collecting the tiny snowflakes in her hand. She smiled looking at the snow fall. "Earl...you want to come help me and Hagrid tomorrow? The bowtruckle saplings are ready to move to the nests in the forest.." she commented.
He looked at her. "Sure sounds interesting."

"Really great! It's going to be exciting....im not to sure what will intill the moving process of the saplings. But it will be exciting to see the nests" Emily said.
"Though one of them doesn't seem to like that idea." He pointed to her hair where a bowtruckle was hiding in one of her curls. It was holding on tightly and clearly didn't want to let go.

"Though one of them doesn't seem to like that idea." He pointed to her hair where a bowtruckle was hiding in one of her curls. It was holding on tightly and clearly didn't want to let go.
"What do you mean?" Emily asked as she looked over to Earl. He was pointing at her head. She moved her hair to her side and found the curls in which a small bowtrucklewas holding on to tightly. "Okley? What are you doing in my hair? You should be with the others." She said offering her hand to try and get him out of her hair as she spoke to it.

"What do you mean?" Emily asked as she looked over to Earl. He was pointing at her head. She moved her hair to her side and found the curls in which a small bowtrucklewas holding on to tightly. "Okley? What are you doing in my hair? You should be with the others." She said offering her hand to try and get him out of her hair as she spoke to it.
He held on tighter to her curls and shook his head.

He shrugged. "You have a baby."
Emily held back a giggle "yes it looks like I do" she looked at Earl for a bit "...humm...so no teassing?...I would have expected you to have more to say?...I have a (dose air quotes with her fingers) "dirty creature" in my hair..." she said getting up

Emily held back a giggle "yes it looks like I do" she looked at Earl for a bit "...humm...so no teassing?...I would have expected you to have more to say?...I have a (dose air quotes with her fingers) "dirty creature" in my hair..." she said getting up
"Oh please. You've dealt with much dirtier things." He said. "Besides of all of the things you help Hagrid take care of... I kinda like Bowtruckles."

"Oh please. You've dealt with much dirtier things." He said. "Besides of all of the things you help Hagrid take care of... I kinda like Bowtruckles."
Emily kept her gaze away from Earl and gently smiled. She had expected a playful teasse but even with him just being okay with this and really not phaysing him made her feel good inside. (The sheer more positive relationship that she has with Earl and her friends. Just explodes out to thses Interactions). "Yes I know, some of the creatures will have you in a complete mess no matter how hard to try to stay clean.." she commented "bowtruckles are so much fun to care for expeshally the saplings...they have such big personalities" Emily cheluckled "wait are you sure they are your favorite? I could have sworn your favorites would have been Flobberworms after you spent hours with them" she tessed (when he got detention cleaning them)

Emily kept her gaze away from Earl and gently smiled. She had expected a playful teasse but even with him just being okay with this and really not phaysing him made her feel good inside. (The sheer more positive relationship that she has with Earl and her friends. Just explodes out to thses Interactions). "Yes I know, some of the creatures will have you in a complete mess no matter how hard to try to stay clean.." she commented "bowtruckles are so much fun to care for expeshally the saplings...they have such big personalities" Emily cheluckled "wait are you sure they are your favorite? I could have sworn your favorites would have been Flobberworms after you spent hours with them" she tessed (when he got detention cleaning them)
He gagged. "Don't remind me. If I ever have to see one of those again it will be too soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back