• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
(What about a role reversal... It seems to me that it might make more sense for her develop a crush on him first considering...) They got the great hall.
(That is true with how he treats her and how he shows to care for her and stuff yea I can see Emily forming a crush on Earl after a while. Though not sure if Emily wouldwant to admit her crush on Earl)
They walked over to the Gryffindor table which Josh and Alyssa were already sitting at.

(That is true with how he treats her and how he shows to care for her and stuff yea I can see Emily forming a crush on Earl after a while. Though not sure if Emily wouldwant to admit her crush on Earl)
They walked over to the Gryffindor table which Josh and Alyssa were already sitting at.
Earl started to eat a large Shepard pie.

Earl started to eat a large Shepard pie.
Emily gather a bowl of hardubsrew for herself. Nothing that she would eat back home but quite enjoyed at school when the weather started to get cold.

Josh looked over at Emily as she look a seat. "You feeling better Em?.." He asked resiving a nod. "You had us worried you we gon all day, you disappeared too Earl,..missed our afternoon classes..." Josh asked turning to Earl

Emily gather a bowl of hardubsrew for herself. Nothing that she would eat back home but quite enjoyed at school when the weather started to get cold.

Josh looked over at Emily as she look a seat. "You feeling better Em?.." He asked resiving a nod. "You had us worried you we gon all day, you disappeared too Earl,..missed our afternoon classes..." Josh asked turning to Earl
"Just needed a little cheering up. Don't worry about it." He said. "She's dealing with a lot right now. Figure I can miss a few classes if it makes her feel better."

"Just needed a little cheering up. Don't worry about it." He said. "She's dealing with a lot right now. Figure I can miss a few classes if it makes her feel better."
Emily kept quite as she ate but inside she was happily smiling she did have wonderful friends Josh and Alyssa were worried for her in their own way and Earl was as always such a wonderful friend. She got this strange feeling when she looked over at Earl as he explained to Josh why they were gone. Ignoring it she went back to eatting her food. She had dental eaten all day and was starving.

Emily kept quite as she ate but inside she was happily smiling she did have wonderful friends Josh and Alyssa were worried for her in their own way and Earl was as always such a wonderful friend. She got this strange feeling when she looked over at Earl as he explained to Josh why they were gone. Ignoring it she went back to eatting her food. She had dental eaten all day and was starving.
Earl yawned when he finished eating.

"Not this time. I promised you I'd take it easy on the costumes. Just been getting up really early for quidditch practice."
"I been helping Earl out with the costumes this year so he dosnt over do it..." Emily said.

"That's good...having our little Halloween party was fun but kinda want to see what Hogwarts has in store....heard the party was super fun...so you defently can't get sick this year we can't miss out." Josh said

"I been helping Earl out with the costumes this year so he dosnt over do it..." Emily said.

"That's good...having our little Halloween party was fun but kinda want to see what Hogwarts has in store....heard the party was super fun...so you defently can't get sick this year we can't miss out." Josh said
Earl nodded. "I know." He said.

"It might be best if you head to your dorm and head to bed early....with your Quitich practices in the morning" Emily suggested
"Can't... Not unless I want Professor Sinestra on my back about skipping." He said. "She's not as forgiving as other teachers."

"Can't... Not unless I want Professor Sinestra on my back about skipping." He said. "She's not as forgiving as other teachers."
"Oh...astronomy...right Professor Sunestra...she would not accept skipping on her class...she wasn't happy you were sleeping in her class the other night..." as Emily had not attended any of her classes the whole day, attending astronomy class did not cross your mind.

"Oh...astronomy...right Professor Sunestra...she would not accept skipping on her class...she wasn't happy you were sleeping in her class the other night..." as Emily had not attended any of her classes the whole day, attending astronomy class did not cross your mind.
"Yeah. Plus we have to make up the classes we missed tomorrow." He saidm

"That's true at least I won't have to go at it alone" she smiled glad to have a friend like Earl by her side.
Thomas was approaching the table. "Why didn't you too show up to class?" He sneered. "Too ashamed of Daddy dearest to show your face in class?" Earl reached for his wand. But Professor Jackson Wilde came upon them. "Away with you Thomas. The other teachers here may be proper and all but I'm not above casting a Bat Booger Hex on you." The american DADA Teacher said.

Thomas was approaching the table. "Why didn't you too show up to class?" He sneered. "Too ashamed of Daddy dearest to show your face in class?" Earl reached for his wand. But Professor Jackson Wilde came upon them. "Away with you Thomas. The other teachers here may be proper and all but I'm not above casting a Bat Booger Hex on you." The american DADA Teacher said.
Emily's smile disappeared as she noticed Thomas approaching the table. She sighed annoyed as to why Thomas always had to find a way to ruin a nice time or day. Emily frown as he spoke about her father. She hated how quickly the rumors would spread. Emily grippes on to her wand holding herself from hexing Thomas, she was not in the mood to be teased. She relaxed her grip as she heard the voice of someone older. She looked over to see Professor Wilde shooing Away Thomas and treating to Hex him, this suprised her as no other Professor would every say that to a student.

Emily's smile disappeared as she noticed Thomas approaching the table. She sighed annoyed as to why Thomas always had to find a way to ruin a nice time or day. Emily frown as he spoke about her father. She hated how quickly the rumors would spread. Emily grippes on to her wand holding herself from hexing Thomas, she was not in the mood to be teased. She relaxed her grip as she heard the voice of someone older. She looked over to see Professor Wilde shooing Away Thomas and treating to Hex him, this suprised her as no other Professor would every say that to a student.
He turned to them. "You guys missed out."

"Don't feel bad. You two are the best in the class. You deserve a little down time." The American teacher said walking off.
Emily was beyond suprised and a bit confused as she just stared at their American professor as he walked away. "What's wrong with him?...why weren't we scolled for missing class...no points taken away.....no extra work....nothing..." she asked Earl in a bit of a panic holding on to her wrists. She was not use to being let off this easily and she felt a bit of a panic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back