• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
The December months came and a week before Christmas it was time for Hufflepuff's next match. Against Gryffindor.
Emily quitely made her way down the hall to were she would meet her friends. She had been growing sadder as the day got closer for them to leave for the holiday brake approached. But today wasn't a day to be sad Earl had a match to play and Emily was going to give it her all and cheer him on.

Emily quitely made her way down the hall to were she would meet her friends. She had been growing sadder as the day got closer for them to leave for the holiday brake approached. But today wasn't a day to be sad Earl had a match to play and Emily was going to give it her all and cheer him on.
He sat next to her at breakfast.

"Absolutely " he said. "Josh keeps swearing that his house is gonna win."
"Oh I know a lot of others are swearing Hufflepuff will loose......also have you seen the lion masks a lot of the Gryffindors made....they are positive with them selfs that they will will"

"Oh I know a lot of others are swearing Hufflepuff will loose......also have you seen the lion masks a lot of the Gryffindors made....they are positive with them selfs that they will will"
"I know. I messed with most of the masks." He said. "In 20 minutes those lion heads will turn into badger heads."

"I know. I messed with most of the masks." He said. "In 20 minutes those lion heads will turn into badger heads."
Emily bit her lower lip as the thought of that happening and the looks on all their faces would be funny. "You know they won't be happy when that happens" she said holding back a giggle

Emily bit her lower lip as the thought of that happening and the looks on all their faces would be funny. "You know they won't be happy when that happens" she said holding back a giggle
He shrugged. "Since when do I care about making anyone happy?" He asked. He wasn't mean to anyone. But he was definitely mischievous and the school was knowing him more and more and the mischievous wonder. Amazing at casting spells and brewing potions. And applying his skills for practical jokes more than almost anything else.

He shrugged. "Since when do I care about making anyone happy?" He asked. He wasn't mean to anyone. But he was definitely mischievous and the school was knowing him more and more and the mischievous wonder. Amazing at casting spells and brewing potions. And applying his skills for practical jokes more than almost anything else.
"I know you dont..." she replied knowing how mischievous he could be and how he enjoyed playing practical jokes with his magical skills. "But I do have to agree it will be quite the sight to see their faces,.. when the masks change" she adde knowing she would be able to hold back her giggles.

"I know you dont..." she replied knowing how mischievous he could be and how he enjoyed playing practical jokes with his magical skills. "But I do have to agree it will be quite the sight to see their faces,.. when the masks change" she adde knowing she would be able to hold back her giggles.
"Anyway. I have a place near the common room Luna." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back