• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Um ill...sure.." he replied rubbing the back of his head. Taking in a deep breath to calm his nerves looking up at the Yeti. Pointing his wand at it he cast the spell.
"Ceaco" Josh spoke this time more clearly than the first time, and actually hit the creature this time around. Nothing happened at first the Yeti did not lose control of his senses instead got a tad dizzy.

"Ceaco" Josh spoke this time more clearly than the first time, and actually hit the creature this time around. Nothing happened at first the Yeti did not lose control of his senses instead got a tad dizzy.
"Alright progress good." Earl said.

Earl stepped back gripping his own wand just in case.
Josh took a step forward looking up at the Yeti 'concentrate Josh...you have this.." he said taking a deep breath and pointing his wand at the large Yeti "Ceaco" this time speaking with yet more confidence. The spell had worked this time around , the Yeti loseing use of its senses

Josh took a step forward looking up at the Yeti 'concentrate Josh...you have this.." he said taking a deep breath and pointing his wand at the large Yeti "Ceaco" this time speaking with yet more confidence. The spell had worked this time around , the Yeti loseing use of its senses
"Good. You got it." He said taking out his wand and pointing it at the Yeti. "Finite"

"Alright." Harry said. "You're homework for the weekend is to right a two page essay about uses of the blinding charm.
There were groans throughout the room at the mention of writing a paper. Emily made sure to write down the assignment on her planner

Last edited:
Emily sat down across from Earl as food appeared on the tables.

"mind if I sit with you?" a voice came behind Earl it was Josh . The round boy had a smile oh his face directing him self towards Earl
He ate his food like he always dead. Quantity of quality. He looked back at him with a huge chunk of cheese in his mouth. He chewed quickly and swallowed rather grotesquely. "Sure."

He ate his food like he always dead. Quantity of quality. He looked back at him with a huge chunk of cheese in his mouth. He chewed quickly and swallowed rather grotesquely. "Sure."
"ahh wonderful," Josh said taking a seat next to Earl and started to gather food himself "its great that we can eat as much as we want, this school has the best food as well," he said as he started to munch on the food "so Earl how did you get so good at magic? where your parent's awesome strong wizards"

Emily wrinkled her nose in disgust as Earl looked back at Josh with a chunk of cheese in his mouth, quickly chewing it. She looked over at Josh as he took a seat across from her narrowing her eyes unsure what this round boy wanted.

"ahh wonderful," Josh said taking a seat next to Earl and started to gather food himself "its great that we can eat as much as we want, this school has the best food as well," he said as he started to munch on the food "so Earl how did you get so good at magic? where your parent's awesome strong wizards"

Emily wrinkled her nose in disgust as Earl looked back at Josh with a chunk of cheese in his mouth, quickly chewing it. She looked over at Josh as he took a seat across from her narrowing her eyes unsure what this round boy wanted.
He looked at him. "I don't know. I was only six when they died so I don't really remember." He said casually. He looked at Emily. "No need for that. Josh is alright." He looked back at Josh. "I just practice a lot."

He looked at him. "I don't know. I was only six when they died so I don't really remember." He said casually. He looked at Emily. "No need for that. Josh is alright." He looked back at Josh. "I just practice a lot."
"oh sorry bout that..." Josh replied "I don't have parents ither, actually live with me gram.....and of course me little brother and sister as well" he added before scarfing down some more food "you must have something in you that makes you so good...much more than practice......you know like what you read in comics" he added

Emily stopped, looking back down at her pate, Earl said he was alright but she still didn't trust him

"oh sorry bout that..." Josh replied "I don't have parents ither, actually live with me gram.....and of course me little brother and sister as well" he added before scarfing down some more food "you must have something in you that makes you so good...much more than practice......you know like what you read in comics" he added

Emily stopped, looking back down at her pate, Earl said he was alright but she still didn't trust him
"Don't mind her she doesn't trust easy." Earl said. "Hey you read comics?"

"Don't mind her she doesn't trust easy." Earl said. "Hey you read comics?"

Josh whiped his mouth as he looked over at Emily. He didn’t mind after all he, prefer just to avoid the girl, she was scary. "Yep....got a hole pile, play video games too..." he stoped as it hit him, did Earl even know what they were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back