• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Of course. I've been watching since Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw's tryouts. Hufflepuff's the last one. I was quite a pro back during my school days. It looks like Earl's trying out for seeker as well. And his fallback and Beater. Interesting kid."
"I know sir, I read that you were quite a brilliant seeker" she replied turning back to look at the tryouts "he mentioned he really wanted to be a Beater..."she added not having known he was going to try out for seeker as well. But she had to agree with her professor, Earl was quite interesting.

"I know sir, I read that you were quite a brilliant seeker" she replied turning back to look at the tryouts "he mentioned he really wanted to be a Beater..."she added not having known he was going to try out for seeker as well. But she had to agree with her professor, Earl was quite interesting.
Out everyone trying out from the single first year all the way to the experienced seventh years. Earl was definitely the best at flying. He made beater no problem and was the backup seeker in case the chosen seeker was predisposed.

Out everyone trying out from the single first year all the way to the experienced seventh years. Earl was definitely the best at flying. He made beater no problem and was the backup seeker in case the chosen seeker was predisposed.
Emily was amazed how good he was at flying, even better then the older students. Emily did not know much about quitich most was from a quick guide to quitich handbook. So she knew the basics, but over all she was excited for Earl and happy for him in being able to join the team.

Emily was amazed how good he was at flying, even better then the older students. Emily did not know much about quitich most was from a quick guide to quitich handbook. So she knew the basics, but over all she was excited for Earl and happy for him in being able to join the team.
He left the changing room still carrying his broomstick.

Emily wrinkled her nose as she looked away finishing her meal. She wasn't sure if she would ever get use to the way he ate, it was a bit revolting.
He finished eating and sighed content. "Now what? We still have several hours before curfew."

He finished eating and sighed content. "Now what? We still have several hours before curfew."
"I dont know....I have quite a few things to do..... after giving Archimedes some flying time I have to do my extra studies.." she said finishing her meal

"I'm probably going to go to pitch and fly some more." He said.
"You will be a great quitich player..." she said standing up "thank you again Earl for helping me with the potion...Ill see you tomorrow then" she said politely

He smirked. "So. How long before you destroy his self esteem again."
Emily frowns "don't say that...I would never want to do that to him..." she replied, thinking that she really did not want to make that mistake again.

Emily frowns "don't say that...I would never want to do that to him..." she replied, thinking that she really did not want to make that mistake again.
"You're stupid. You're uptight. You're going to do that to him again weather you want to or not. It's in your nature to hurt others before they hurt you."

"You're stupid. You're uptight. You're going to do that to him again weather you want to or not. It's in your nature to hurt others before they hurt you."
His words hit her making her dought it she could be friends with Earl. Maybe he is right? No! He is just an idiot! Her and Earl although maybe not true friends yet, after all they haven't known eachother much. "Your the idiot you don't know nothing about me! So don't go claiming you do" she yelled at him

His words hit her making her dought it she could be friends with Earl. Maybe he is right? No! He is just an idiot! Her and Earl although maybe not true friends yet, after all they haven't known eachother much. "Your the idiot you don't know nothing about me! So don't go claiming you do" she yelled at him
"I know that everyone thinks your daddy killedd your mommy." He said. "I know that you can't measure up to her potion skills. I know that you're gonna get married off as soon as you graduate."

"I know that everyone thinks your daddy killedd your mommy." He said. "I know that you can't measure up to her potion skills. I know that you're gonna get married off as soon as you graduate."
Emily looked at him taken back, how did he know about her. "Lies! My father did no such thing. He would never do that to her! She was very sick..." she yelled with anger, tears building up in her ears, how dare he acusue her father of such things. "Ill get better....ill be as good as she was" she replied deep down knowing he was right she would never be at her mothers potion making skills. However that didnt mean Emily's stubbornness would let her give up. "I will not! That's just a rumor!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back