• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
no, she was a good girl and followed the rules. Although the boy has a point riding this train going to Hogwarts for the first time was a special occasion. "your right,... I believe it does qualify "
He held out some candy. "Then shall you partake rich girl?"

she frowned at the name "don't call me that...I have a name.." she reached out and taking some of the candy "Emily"
"Earl." He said. "Earl Johnson." He got out a chocolate frog and bit into the candy and looked at the care. "Ugh. Another Potter. He's all over the place these days."

"Earl." He said. "Earl Johnson." He got out a chocolate frog and bit into the candy and looked at the care. "Ugh. Another Potter. He's all over the place these days."
Emily nod as he told her his name, placing a cockroach cluster in her mouth. Closing her eyes and happily smiled, she loved anything chocolate. Opening her eyes she turned to Earl who was holding up a chocolate frog card "well what do you expect, he is the great wizard...the one who defeat you know who three years ago.."

Emily nod as he told her his name, placing a cockroach cluster in her mouth. Closing her eyes and happily smiled, she loved anything chocolate. Opening her eyes she turned to Earl who was holding up a chocolate frog card "well what do you expect, he is the great wizard...the one who defeat you know who three years ago.."
"I'm not saying that he isn't great. That dark wizard being dead is great. But I've searched for ages and every time I think I've found Merlin it's Harry Potter, or Remus Lupin."

"I'm not saying that he isn't great. That dark wizard being dead is great. But I've searched for ages and every time I think I've found Merlin it's Harry Potter, or Remus Lupin."
"Oh.." she replied esting two more cockroach clusters in her mouth "is Merlin the only card your missing?" She asked

"Oh.." she replied esting two more cockroach clusters in her mouth "is Merlin the only card your missing?" She asked
"The only important one I'm missing. Lockhart's a git and a fraud, most famous wizards didn't do anything that great anyway." He said.

He looked at her. "Was that a laugh I heard. Carefully you're getting dangerously close to me actually liking you." He warned with a smirk.
Emily looked at him and stuck her tongue out at him before turning over to the cover cage sitting next to her "would Lucky mind if I let Archimedes out?" she asked slightly uncovering the cage to take a peek to check on her owl

Emily looked at him and stuck her tongue out at him before turning over to the cover cage sitting next to her "would Lucky mind if I let Archimedes out?" she asked slightly uncovering the cage to take a peek to check on her owl
He looked at Lucky. "What do you think boy?" He asked. Lucky just kept running around excitedly trying to eat the candy which Earl expertly kept away. He looked at her and just shrugged

He looked at Lucky. "What do you think boy?" He asked. Lucky just kept running around excitedly trying to eat the candy which Earl expertly kept away. He looked at her and just shrugged
Emily smiled and giggled watching the small dog run jumping up by Earl trying to steal a treat every so often. She had heard and read that dogs had enormous amounts of energy and this little creature was exploding with it. She looked back to the cage opening it and letting out her owl. The large brown bird poked its head out of the cage. It was quite a large owl although still had quite a few baby fluff on it. He stretched out its wings before fluffing up and waddling on to Emilys lap. The girl smiled down at the owl gently scratching the side of his head.
ef221fc83b6682be628ea362920107a9.jpg

Emily smiled and giggled watching the small dog run jumping up by Earl trying to steal a treat every so often. She had heard and read that dogs had enormous amounts of energy and this little creature was exploding with it. She looked back to the cage opening it and letting out her owl. The large brown bird poked its head out of the cage. It was quite a large owl although still had quite a few baby fluff on it. He stretched out its wings before fluffing up and waddling on to Emilys lap. The girl smiled down at the owl gently scratching the side of his head.
View attachment 763582
Earl looked at Lucky. "Okay boy. It's time to settle down." He said taking out a small bell. He rung it and the dog promptly fell asleep. Earl out the bell away and did the same snoring lightly.

Earl looked at Lucky. "Okay boy. It's time to settle down." He said taking out a small bell. He rung it and the dog promptly fell asleep. Earl out the bell away and did the same snoring lightly.
"wow.." she whispered quite impressed with how quickly the hyper dog calmed down and fell asleep after the ringing of the bell. She shrugged as Earl fell asleep, leaning back on her seat. She petted and gave loving attention to her owlet as the girl looked out the window watching the scenery move by.

"wow.." she whispered quite impressed with how quickly the hyper dog calmed down and fell asleep after the ringing of the bell. She shrugged as Earl fell asleep, leaning back on her seat. She petted and gave loving attention to her owlet as the girl looked out the window watching the scenery move by.
Earl was quiet the rest of the trip until the train stopped they had arrived.

Earl woke up and straightened his robes. He tried to straighten his tie but simply didn't know how to tie a tie
Emily stood up dusting off her skirt and making sure she had no wrinkles on her. She was making sure her bow in her hair was nice and slight, when she noticed Earl messing with his tie. She sighed shaking her head " here let me...your just making it worse" she said quickly and neatly tieing his tie

Emily stood up dusting off her skirt and making sure she had no wrinkles on her. She was making sure her bow in her hair was nice and slight, when she noticed Earl messing with his tie. She sighed shaking her head " here let me...your just making it worse" she said quickly and neatly tieing his tie
He watched her tie his tie. "I didn't ask- *sigh* thanks."

They went out. A huge man was telling to them. "FIRS' YEARS! THIS WAY TO THE BOATS COME ON!"
Emily followed along with the other first years. Eyes wide as she looked up at the huge man that guided them on to the boats.

They were paired up in boats. She was on a boat with Earl.
She yet again found herself sitting across from Earl. She gave him a small smile before turning to face the front of the boat looking up at the large castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back