• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Three years after Harry Potter's Defeat of Lord Voldemort a sense of normality has finally begun to return to the Wizarding World. It is here our main characters become of age and finally received their first letters to Hogwarts.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Three years after Harry Potter's Defeat of Lord Voldemort a sense of normality has finally begun to return to the Wizarding World. It is here our main characters become of age and finally received their first letters to Hogwarts.

AquaMarie AquaMarie
A girl with dark chocolate curls sat in a large room by a window playing a melody on her violin. A tall slender man walked back and forward with his arms folded, every so often slapping her arm with a thin wooden rod if a note was missed played. There was a knock on the door and the music stoped. "Come in.." the man said annoyed that his lesson had been interrupted.

"Sorry about that sir, but I have an important letter for the little miss." A cubby older women peeked from the door. Emily gently set the violin down and ran over. The women handed the letter with a smile. To which the girl quickly opened it and happily smiled trying her hardest to hold back her sheer excitement. "Iv been excepted, Tilly" she said holding the letters close and she hugged the women. The older women gently hugged the girl. "I have to let father know!" She was about to run off when the women held her "Emi sweetheart you know your father is busy, it will be best to finish your lessons and we can inform him during dinner" the women Mrs. Matilda (Tilly) Gregson, head housekeeper said. Emily gently nodded, disappointed as she went back to her lessons.

Last edited:
A girl with dark chocolate curls sat in a large room by a window playing a melody on her violin. A tall slender man walked back and forward with his arms folded, every so often shaping her arm with a thin wooden rod if a note was missed played. There was a knock on the door and the music stoped. "Come in.." the man said annoyed that his lesson had been interrupted.

"Sorry about that sir, but I have an important letter for the little miss." A cubby older women peeked from the door. Emily gently set the violin down and ran over. The women handed the letter with a smile. To which the girl quickly opened it and happily smiled trying her hardest to hold back her sheer excitement. "Iv been excepted, Tilly" she said holding the letters close and she hugged the women. The older women gently hugged the girl. "I have to let father know!" She was about to run off when the women held her "Emi sweetheart you know your father is busy, it will be best to finish your lessons and we can inform him during dinner" the women Mrs. Matilda (Tilly) Gregson, head housekeeper said. Emily gently nodded, disappointed as she went back to her lessons.
(do you plan on still having her as a Slytherin? Also there's a character sheet thread here) A young man about 10 years old sat as one of the caretakers tended his wounds. "You need to stop getting into fights Earl." She said. "What I won didn't I?" Earl asked. "That's not the point." She said. "Well Jole was picking on Harriette. What was I supposed to do?" He asked. "Walk away." She said. Earl huffed as a man walked in. "Letter for Earl." He said giving it to him. Both letters were as Follows.

"Dear, (students name) We pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry." It talked about the items they would need to buy and when the term started. September 1st. A whole month before Earl's eleventh Birthday.
"Yours sincerely Minerva McGonagall, Headmistress of Hogwarts."

((I'll make sure to post her character sheet and I'm not sure... I could just keep her how she is...what you think should I change her house?))

((I'll make sure to post her character sheet and I'm not sure... I could just keep her how she is...what you think should I change her house?))
Earl found himself in the middle of Daigon Ally by himself with nothing but a map to Gringotts and however much money he inherited from his family.

The day had finally come, the day they would board a train and make their way to Hogwarts. Emily had been quite excited, not getting much sleep the night before. She had her trunk all packed and she had her new owl in his cage. The thing the girl had been most excited to receive besides her wand. The only creature allowed in her home was the family owl Estelle a very large grumpy Eurasian Eagle-owl. But now she had her very own owl.

She reached the platform early Reginald, their driver pushed her trolly. Emily was bursting with excitement, although it did not show on the girl’s face. She quietly walked behind her father, the girl wore an unimpressed face mimicking her fathers as she watched the others kids run around. Some getting on the train, some of the older ones hanging around in small groups and others among their families.

The day had finally come, the day they would board a train and make their way to Hogwarts. Emily had been quite excited, not getting much sleep the night before. She had her trunk all packed and she had her new owl in his cage. The thing the girl had been most excited to receive besides her wand. The only creature allowed in her home was the family owl Estelle a very large grumpy Eurasian Eagle-owl. But now she had her very own owl.

She reached the platform early Reginald, their driver pushed her trolly. Emily was bursting with excitement, although it did not show on the girl’s face. She quietly walked behind her father, the girl wore an unimpressed face mimicking her fathers as she watched the others kids run around. Some getting on the train, some of the older ones hanging around in small groups and others among their families.
Earl was on the platform by himself. His only companion was a small corgi golden retriever mix named Lucky. He stepped into the train looking for a place to sit. He eventually found the only compartment left with room had someone in it. Emily. He knocked. "I'm going to sit here." He said walking in petting Lucky

Earl was on the platform by himself. His only companion was a small corgi golden retriever mix named Lucky. He stepped into the train looking for a place to sit. He eventually found the only compartment left with room had someone in it. Emily. He knocked. "I'm going to sit here." He said walking in petting Lucky
Emily sat in one of the trains compartment, she had been lucky. She had avoided the group of "friends" and found this empty compartment all by herself. Setting her owls covered cage next to her "Don't worry Archi, ill let you out once the train starts to move" she spoke to the owl in the covered cage. For once she was glad her father had been pulled away to speak to one of the other people in the platform to which she was handed the cage by Reginald. She was glad her owl would sit with her on her ride to school instead of hiding away with some of the other birds in a compartment. She sighed looking out the window at the group of parents and younger children waving, the train would depart soon.

Then a knock was heard along with a voice coming from the door of the compartment "go somewhere....is that a dog?" she turned to shoo way the person who was going to interfere with her space she had managed to snag. But her frown quickly went way when she spotted the golded ball of fluff in the boy's arms.

Emily sat in one of the trains compartment, she had been lucky. She had avoided the group of "friends" and found this empty compartment all by herself. Setting her owls covered cage next to her "Don't worry Archi, ill let you out once the train starts to move" she spoke to the owl in the covered cage. For once she was glad her father had been pulled away to speak to one of the other people in the platform to which she was handed the cage by Reginald. She was glad her owl would sit with her on her ride to school instead of hiding away with some of the other birds in a compartment. She sighed looking out the window at the group of parents and younger children waving, the train would depart soon.

Then a knock was heard along with a voice coming from the door of the compartment "go somewhere....is that a dog?" she turned to shoo way the person who was going to interfere with her space she had managed to snag. But her frown quickly went way when she spotted the golded ball of fluff in the boy's arms.
"Yes his name is lucky." He walked in and sat across from her. He had rough blonde hair. A bandaid on his cheek and stitches on his forehead. Evidently someone who got into trouble a lot. His robes while new and washed were clearly not well handled.

"Yes his name is lucky." He walked in and sat across from her. He had rough blonde hair. A bandaid on his cheek and stitches on his forehead. Evidently someone who got into trouble a lot. His robes while new and washed were clearly not well handled.
Emily stared at the dog in the boys arms as he walked in and took a seat across from her. Lucky, that's a cute name for a dog She thought as she looked away from the dog and over to the boy. She studied him, taking in his features and from the looks of it he was trouble. "you could take better care of your uniform....look at all those wrinkles.....and who taught you how to tie a tie?... "

Emily stared at the dog in the boys arms as he walked in and took a seat across from her. Lucky, that's a cute name for a dog She thought as she looked away from the dog and over to the boy. She studied him, taking in his features and from the looks of it he was trouble. "you could take better care of your uniform....look at all those wrinkles.....and who taught you how to tie a tie?... "
"Excuse me?" He asked. "If I wanted you're advice I would have asked. Who cares how my tie looks?" He averted his gaze. No one taught him to tie a tie.

"Excuse me?" He asked. "If I wanted you're advice I would have asked. Who cares how my tie looks?" He averted his gaze. No one taught him to tie a tie.
"well, by the look of it you clearly need advice on how to dress...can't even tuck in your shirt correctly" she replied folding her arms "....well every one of course!... the first impression are key to a good future and the way you look will not cause a good impression...we are going to a great school and you will be disgracing it with the way you are dressing" she replied

"well, by the look of it you clearly need advice on how to dress...can't even tuck in your shirt correctly" she replied folding her arms "....well every one of course!... the first impression are key to a good future and the way you look will not cause a good impression...we are going to a great school and you will be disgracing it with the way you are dressing" she replied
He looked at her. "Well I'm sorry we can't all be pampered by mummy and daddy can we?" He asked. The trolley came by with sweets. He bought a little bit of everything. Blew all his money on it.

He looked at her. "Well I'm sorry we can't all be pampered by mummy and daddy can we?" He asked. The trolley came by with sweets. He bought a little bit of everything. Blew all his money on it.
Emily frowned folding her arms and turned her nose up and looking away from him. She was now stuck in this compartment with this rude boy and sure was not happy about it. Emily did not buy a thing from the cart.

Emily frowned folding her arms and turned her nose up and looking away from him. She was now stuck in this compartment with this rude boy and sure was not happy about it. Emily did not buy a thing from the cart.
He sighed. The air was awkward. Someone needed to say something. But he didn't feel much like saying sorry. "Here." He held out a pumpkin pasty.

He sighed. The air was awkward. Someone needed to say something. But he didn't feel much like saying sorry. "Here." He held out a pumpkin pasty.
She turned to him and then looked down at the pasty in his hand "no thank you..." she replied unfolding her arms was this boy trying to be friendly with her now? "I can't eat that.." she added

She turned to him and then looked down at the pasty in his hand "no thank you..." she replied unfolding her arms was this boy trying to be friendly with her now? "I can't eat that.." she added
"Why not? Your practically a skeleton." He said. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "Nevermind. If you don't want any then you don't want any. I don't feel like pushing it." He bit into the pastry.

"Why not? Your practically a skeleton." He said. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "Nevermind. If you don't want any then you don't want any. I don't feel like pushing it." He bit into the pastry.
Did he just call her a skeleton? she isn't that skinny, is she? "it's not that I don't want any....it looked quite tasty....but I'm only allowed to eat sweets and pastries on special occasions" She said without thinking as she watched him bite into the pastry

Did he just call her a skeleton? she isn't that skinny, is she? "it's not that I don't want any....it looked quite tasty....but I'm only allowed to eat sweets and pastries on special occasions" She said without thinking as she watched him bite into the pastry
He arched an eyebrow. "You're on your way to the greatest wizarding school in the world. I call me mad but I think that qualifies."

Last edited:
He arched an eyebrow. "You're on your way to the greatest wizarding school in the world. I call me mad but I think that qualifies."
no, she was a good girl and followed the rules. Although the boy has a point riding this train going to Hogwarts for the first time was a special occasion. "your right,... I believe it does qualify "

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back