• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"oh right we could easily get back up with those..." Emily agreed walking back to the room of keys "Earl... sorry about the game..." Emily quietly said assamed.
"Its just a game." He sakd. "Besides. I saw where it was heading. To win either you or me would gave had to be sacrificed." He said smartly. He always managed to surprise her. He always seemed smarter than he let on.

"Its just a game." He sakd. "Besides. I saw where it was heading. To win either you or me would gave had to be sacrificed." He said smartly. He always managed to surprise her. He always seemed smarter than he let on.
Emily knew it was just a game but she was used to being scolded and be a disappointment for not being perfect. But things are different she had promised Earl and herself not to take her father in mind anymore. Their lives and safety was more important then a silly game of chess. Emily smiled at Earl when he mentioned the two game plays that had been avaliable to her. He had been paying attention to the game, he was much smarter then he lead anyone to believe. "Of course Earl, and can't sacrifice my best friend over such a silly game..." Emily said as they walked back were they came from.

Emily knew it was just a game but she was used to being scolded and be a disappointment for not being perfect. But things are different she had promised Earl and herself not to take her father in mind anymore. Their lives and safety was more important then a silly game of chess. Emily smiled at Earl when he mentioned the two game plays that had been avaliable to her. He had been paying attention to the game, he was much smarter then he lead anyone to believe. "Of course Earl, and can't sacrifice my best friend over such a silly game..." Emily said as they walked back were they came from.
He grabbed a broomstick in the room that the chess room led back to.

"Extremely." She answered.
Emily gulped extremely nervous at what punishment McGonagall was cooking up for them. Emily just lowered her head looking away from their headmistress as she followed her out of the room. She had seen the women angry before but this time she seemed more then ever before.

Emily gulped extremely nervous at what punishment McGonagall was cooking up for them. Emily just lowered her head looking away from their headmistress as she followed her out of the room. She had seen the women angry before but this time she seemed more then ever before.
"I nerver thougt... going down that door... how did you two even know it was.... I've half a mind to expel you.... Go to your dorms both of you. I will deal with you later.:

"I nerver thougt... going down that door... how did you two even know it was.... I've half a mind to expel you.... Go to your dorms both of you. I will deal with you later.:
Emily did not say a word she just lowered her head not really wanting to see the look on McGonagall's face. She grabbed ahold of Earl's hand and pulled him along with her awwy from McGonagalls gaze and towards their dorms.

Emily did not say a word she just lowered her head not really wanting to see the look on McGonagall's face. She grabbed ahold of Earl's hand and pulled him along with her awwy from McGonagalls gaze and towards their dorms.
He followed her also silent.

They quickly walk in silence until Emily broke it "I never seen McGonagall so angry......you don't really think she will expel us do you?..." she asked as they reached where they had to separate to head to their dorms.
"No. Well I don't think so." He said. "How did she even know where we were?"

"No. Well I don't think so." He said. "How did she even know where we were?"
"I really hope not..." Emily said hating to lose the only other home she had now that her father kicked her out of her home. "that is weird though....there was no one else in the hall when we entered the room and I closed the door behind us before going down....wait you think McGonagall has ears on the walls?..." she whispered to Earl (she is quoting the saying the walls have ears XD)

"I really hope not..." Emily said hating to lose the only other home she had now that her father kicked her out of her home. "that is weird though....there was no one else in the hall when we entered the room and I closed the door behind us before going down....wait you think McGonagall has ears on the walls?..." she whispered to Earl (she is quoting the saying the walls have ears XD)
"You mean the walls have ears?" He asked. "Maybe."

"You mean the walls have ears?" He asked. "Maybe."
"oh that's the saying?" she said a bit confused "either way yes...that is how I can only think how she found out....that or we were spotted by someone...however does not matter much....we are in trouble...and might as well head to our dormitories before we get into deeper trouble..." Emily said.

"oh that's the saying?" she said a bit confused "either way yes...that is how I can only think how she found out....that or we were spotted by someone...however does not matter much....we are in trouble...and might as well head to our dormitories before we get into deeper trouble..." Emily said.
He nodded. "Good night em."

"Bye." He said. He turned. Sighed. And made his way back to the hufflepuff common room.
Emily made it to the Slytherin house making her way inside wondering how McGonagall had found out their location as well wondering what the punishment she woukd give them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back