• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily waved goodbye to Earl as she followed her house prefect to her common room
He looked at Lucky on his bed. The dog had been rolling around in mud. Good thing he has spent so much time studying spell books as a child. He took out his wand. "Just cuz I'm dirty doesn't mean you get to be. Scourgify." He pointed his wand at his dog and the mud and dirt disappeared.

He looked at Lucky on his bed. The dog had been rolling around in mud. Good thing he has spent so much time studying spell books as a child. He took out his wand. "Just cuz I'm dirty doesn't mean you get to be. Scourgify." He pointed his wand at his dog and the mud and dirt disappeared.
Emily sat on her bed in her PJs, Archimedes nuzzled on her side as she scribbled away on a paper. "Father will be so happy to hear I got into Slytherin," she said with a smile, scratching the owls head "okay Archi, ...I have to go to sleep" she said getting up and placing the large owlet into his perch. "night night little guy" she said sweetly to her owl. Taking off her glasses she laid down to go to sleep.

Emily sat on her bed in her PJs, Archimedes nuzzled on her side as she scribbled away on a paper. "Father will be so happy to hear I got into Slytherin," she said with a smile, scratching the owls head "okay Archi, ...I have to go to sleep" she said getting up and placing the large owlet into his perch. "night night little guy" she said sweetly to her owl. Taking off her glasses she laid down to go to sleep.
The next day Earl sat at the Slytherin table across from her for breakfast. Despite his lack of forethought during yesterday's meal he looked great

The next day Earl sat at the Slytherin table across from her for breakfast. Despite his lack of forethought during yesterday's meal, he looked great
Emily looked over at Eal "the sweets didn't hurt your stomach..." she said finishing her breakfast

"really?...how many spells do you know?" she asked curiously
"Most of we're be learning I can already cast. Well theoretically anyway. But every spell I've tried so far as worked." He said. He looked at his bacon. "Too small. Engorgio." The bacon grew larger and started eating his breakfast.

"Most of we're be learning I can already cast. Well theoretically anyway. But every spell I've tried so far as worked." He said. He looked at his bacon. "Too small. Engorgio." The bacon grew larger and started eating his breakfast.
"then charm classes will be a quite easy for you" Emily replied watching the bacon enlarge

He shrugged. "That one is going to kill me. Trust me." He said. He was reading a quidditch magazine.
"If you say so.." Emily replied athough if he could remember all those spells how hard could it be to remeber a couple of dates and events she thought. She looked over noticing the quidditch magazine. "Quidditch?...Im guessing your a fan?" She asked poinging to the magazine

"If you say so.." Emily replied athough if he could remember all those spells how hard could it be to remeber a couple of dates and events she thought. She looked over noticing the quidditch magazine. "Quidditch?...Im guessing your a fan?" She asked poinging to the magazine
"Yeah. I'm hoping that I can convince them to let me try out when Quidditch season hits." He said.

"Well. I'll just have to be an exception." He said. He was Burley for his age. "I'm going to be the next great beater."
Got to admire his determination.
Emily did not really watch quidditch, maybe seen a game or two. But she had read a book about the sport. The girl looked at him, did seemed to be built for such a sport, expeshally if he was going for a beater spot. "Can you even fly a boomstick?....they won't let you even try if you can't stay on one" she asked

Got to admire his determination.
Emily did not really watch quidditch, maybe seen a game or two. But she had read a book about the sport. The girl looked at him, did seemed to be built for such a sport, expeshally if he was going for a beater spot. "Can you even fly a boomstick?....they won't let you even try if you can't stay on one" she asked
"I own a broomstick." He said. "Had to leave it at home it's a firebolt mark II"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back