• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Right I forgot." He said
"thats alright....besides I don't know if I would even be able to go..." Emily said as she watched the code work. "You have to watch this.." she added taking Earls arm and flipping him around for him to watch the Slytherin common room entrance open. (can be that cool snake opening from what the video game showed)

"thats alright....besides I don't know if I would even be able to go..." Emily said as she watched the code work. "You have to watch this.." she added taking Earls arm and flipping him around for him to watch the Slytherin common room entrance open. (can be that cool snake opening from what the video game showed)
"Wow." He sakd. "Also of course you can."

He nodded and followed her.
(She will always avoid talking much about her father and difficult topics and as her way will change the subject. Her father will get mad when he finds out she was not all sad stuck in the castle for Christmas but went to the muggle world and spend her holiday with Earl XD you know that would get him man)

Emily lead Earl into the Slytherin common room. It was a dark dungeon-like room a complete opposite from the sunlight filled room for the Hufflepuff common room. The room was cold with a cool smell of damped earth like after a spring rain and fire of a winter fire place. The main room was decorated with grays, greens and dark wood cupboards. There was also lots of low backed black and dark green button-tufted, leather sofas, greenish lamps and chairs. The common room extended partway out to the lake, giving the light in the room a green tinge.

(She will always avoid talking much about her father and difficult topics and as her way will change the subject. Her father will get mad when he finds out she was not all sad stuck in the castle for Christmas but went to the muggle world and spend her holiday with Earl XD you know that would get him man)

Emily lead Earl into the Slytherin common room. It was a dark dungeon-like room a complete opposite from the sunlight filled room for the Hufflepuff common room. The room was cold with a cool smell of damped earth like after a spring rain and fire of a winter fire place. The main room was decorated with grays, greens and dark wood cupboards. There was also lots of low backed black and dark green button-tufted, leather sofas, greenish lamps and chairs. The common room extended partway out to the lake, giving the light in the room a green tinge.

"Nice. Not as homey as mine. But I like it." He said

"Nice. Not as homey as mine. But I like it." He said
"Told you it wasn't going to be as homey...or let in the light...but I guess it's not to bad it smells nice..." she said walking ahead of him "it's like home.." she said to herself as she walked over to one of the large windows letting Earl to look around.

"Told you it wasn't going to be as homey...or let in the light...but I guess it's not to bad it smells nice..." she said walking ahead of him "it's like home.." she said to herself as she walked over to one of the large windows letting Earl to look around.
"I like the fish. We could do with more animal life in the commontoom." He said.

"I like the fish. We could do with more animal life in the commontoom." He said.
"Told you the view was the best part... " she said placing her hand on the glass and watching the fish swim by. "...well a few of us do have pets running around already.." she commented

"I guess its not so bad here....but I am surprise that you do like it,.....its such the complete opposite to the Hufflepuff common room, for sure..." Emily said
"Exactly. The common room is nice but... it's kind of... too quiet." He looked out the window. "It's a cool change of pace."

"Exactly. The common room is nice but... it's kind of... too quiet." He looked out the window. "It's a cool change of pace."
"Quite?....really? I find it a bit more lively then here..." Emily said with a giggle "But I guess each place has its own great features." Emily said with a smile hugging her legs as she looked out the window as a school of small silvery fish swamed by.

"Quite?....really? I find it a bit more lively then here..." Emily said with a giggle "But I guess each place has its own great features." Emily said with a smile hugging her legs as she looked out the window as a school of small silvery fish swamed by.
He went over and sat next to her. "Quidditch tomorrow." He said.

"Good cuz Slytherin team's going down!" He said loudly so that other slytherin's in the common room could hear.
The Slytherin studens around the common room stoped and looked over. Some could not care and went back to doing whatever they were doing while other shot him a death glare. "Earl!...Hush...why would you scream something like that.....you trying to cause trouble..." Emily said moving her arms wanting him to hush as she hushed him talking to him in a hush tone.

The Slytherin studens around the common room stoped and looked over. Some could not care and went back to doing whatever they were doing while other shot him a death glare. "Earl!...Hush...why would you scream something like that.....you trying to cause trouble..." Emily said moving her arms wanting him to hush as she hushed him talking to him in a hush tone.
He laughed as she tried to quiet hin down

He laughed as she tried to quiet hin down
"Earl this isn't funny....you can't be yelling stuff like that in the actual Slytherin house.....or really any other house your up against....your asking to get jinxed..." Emily said in a hush voice blushing from embarrassment that Earl had blurted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back