• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily heled back a chuckle as she just smirked at her bowl as she finished eatting. "So eager to know...you know We are heading over to the dorm after lunch....no point of me telling you..." she said looking over to him "but I guess if you have to know....its is dungeon like....decorated in the house colors...stone work....a bit dark with green lighting..." she said looking over to him "....the windows and view are my favored feature"
"Really? What's so cool about sime windows?"

"Really? What's so cool about sime windows?"
(Oh I got another reason why Emily isnt so kin to the Slytherin common room, that woukd make more sense. The decoration, the colors the way it looks makes her think a bit of her home and thus her father. And after what he tried to do to Earl and him punishing her from returning home this holiday the common room of her house has become a ehh place)

Emily lightly chuckled, knowing that Earl would have found her response to some windows a little weird. "...so many things....you will understand when you see them...They are large, let it a strange light and feeling being underwater....and the views are nothing you normally see or would considered a view." She replied.

(Oh I got another reason why Emily isnt so kin to the Slytherin common room, that woukd make more sense. The decoration, the colors the way it looks makes her think a bit of her home and thus her father. And after what he tried to do to Earl and him punishing her from returning home this holiday the common room of her house has become a ehh place)

Emily lightly chuckled, knowing that Earl would have found her response to some windows a little weird. "...so many things....you will understand when you see them...They are large, let it a strange light and feeling being underwater....and the views are nothing you normally see or would considered a view." She replied.
"I see. So lots of fish then?"

Emily looked at Earl and stuck her tongue out at him. "alright I guess I have staled enough, lets go to the common room" she said as she started to walk out of the great hall.
He followed her his hands stuffed in hos pocket. "Hey you know how people come up with group names for beasts and animals. I thought of one for bowtruckles."

He followed her his hands stuffed in hos pocket. "Hey you know how people come up with group names for beasts and animals. I thought of one for bowtruckles."
"Yes,...its a thing in the muggle world, so many funny and cute names for sure..." Emily replied wondering were Earl was going with such question. "What?...A group name for the bowtruckles?...hehe I am definitely curious to this name you have come up with" Emily said now very intrigued

"Yes,...its a thing in the muggle world, so many funny and cute names for sure..." Emily replied wondering were Earl was going with such question. "What?...A group name for the bowtruckles?...hehe I am definitely curious to this name you have come up with" Emily said now very intrigued
"A thicket." He said.

"And one day you're gonna be a famous magizoologist and then everyone will care."
"And I'll even publish my own series of books..." Emily responded but in herself knoing each word was nothing but sarcasm to her. The small girl knew that dream such as those was all but a silly unreachable dream. A girl of her upbringing would not be allowed to pursuit such silly dreams, knowing that her destiny was set in stone from the day she was born.

"And I'll even publish my own series of books..." Emily responded but in herself knoing each word was nothing but sarcasm to her. The small girl knew that dream such as those was all but a silly unreachable dream. A girl of her upbringing would not be allowed to pursuit such silly dreams, knowing that her destiny was set in stone from the day she was born.
He looked at her. "You're doing again." He said perceptively. "You're letting your background dictate things again."

He looked at her. "You're doing again." He said perceptively. "You're letting your background dictate things again."
"Doing what?...I just said ill maybe publish books..." she said as hey walked down to the entrance of the Slytherin common rooms. "I'm not letting anything" she huffed sticking up her nose as she walked ahead of Earl. She hates that it was becoming hard to hide her actual feelings around Earl.

"Doing what?...I just said ill maybe publish books..." she said as hey walked down to the entrance of the Slytherin common rooms. "I'm not letting anything" she huffed sticking up her nose as she walked ahead of Earl. She hates that it was becoming hard to hide her actual feelings around Earl.
"Sorry." He said under yis bresth

"Sorry." He said under yis bresth
Emily didn't say anything, she was a bit upset Earl mention such things. Letting her background dictate things for her. But what else was she to do its who she was the life she was born into. Yes her father was very cross with her but he would expect her to come back after all he specifically had told her that she had a set path for her once her last year of Hogwarts was over. She kept walking stoping at a wall at the end of a set of stairs.

Emily didn't say anything, she was a bit upset Earl mention such things. Letting her background dictate things for her. But what else was she to do its who she was the life she was born into. Yes her father was very cross with her but he would expect her to come back after all he specifically had told her that she had a set path for her once her last year of Hogwarts was over. She kept walking stoping at a wall at the end of a set of stairs.
(I feel like we've done this before lol)

(I feel like we've done this before lol)
(Yes but she still think she will head back with her dad all he told her is just not to come back for winter break.....I could never bring it up...what you think?)

"Close your eyes and turn around I have to do the code" Emily said

(Yes but she still think she will head back with her dad all he told her is just not to come back for winter break.....I could never bring it up...what you think?)

"Close your eyes and turn around I have to do the code" Emily said
He turned around and closed his eyes. "You should come stay with me over the summer." He suggested

He turned around and closed his eyes. "You should come stay with me over the summer." He suggested
Emily did the steps to open the way into the Slytherin common room. "I'm already heading with you over winter holiday...remember" Emily answered. As Earl had suggested she travel back home with him so she wouldn't stay alone in the castle as punishment by her father.

Emily did the steps to open the way into the Slytherin common room. "I'm already heading with you over winter holiday...remember" Emily answered. As Earl had suggested she travel back home with him so she wouldn't stay alone in the castle as punishment by her father.
"Right I forgot." He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back