• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Future of Jarack OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Should we do a head-count to see who's still interested?

I am, still !! I was just getting swamped recently.

Lol I'm currently working on my post as I'm typing this.
I like what you posted but any chance you could edit out the shadow man speaking?
At present moment he is unconscious from having hit the stone floor unable to hold his weight under maria's gravity

More gravity magic caused shadow man to headbutt the floor with speed and then got his head stomped on by the princess and the guards who arrived first

I'm still here !!

I should say that I don't spend a lot of time on rpn bc the only device I have fast enough to load this site and let me type is a small chromebook jsdfilsjg that and I don't get much freetime anyways,, but I'm not gonna let that stop me! 😤

I'm really sorry for this, but I'm going to be taking a break from RPN. I've got exams coming up and I haven't exactly been keeping up with it >-> If possible, I'd still like to return at a later juncture to this. ( > . < )

I'm really sorry for this, but I'm going to be taking a break from RPN. I've got exams coming up and I haven't exactly been keeping up with it >-> If possible, I'd still like to return at a later juncture to this. ( > . < )
Probably gonna go on pause for a bit or give up at this stage aha

At some point I'll most likely get bored and try again and when I do I shall tag the people who seemed to enjoy it

On the off chance this new check i posted...
(that is basically the same rp)
...Picks up, everyone in this rp whose still keen can slip into the new one with a sense of knowing what's up aha

Honestly, I’d be fine with it. Kind of want to. Nohren is great and all, but playing at deception and secrecy is a bit much for me. Not the best at it. XD

I won't say no aha If you wanna change I'm k with it

If there's still a slot open 2 weeks from now, I'm definitely still interested once I've finished dealing with IRL. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back