• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Future meets Past

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
A group of young adults (ages 20-30) share the same interest on some levels regarding the future, scifi and aliens and other things like that. One of them might fiercely believe in Aliens taking over the world, while the other might think that mankind is doomed and a zombie apocalyps will start within the next decade. Whatever view they have on the future they like talking over it, discussing the possibilities and looking for prove of their theories together. Their questions however might be answered a lot earlier than they thought...

As they prepare for the usual meet up of the group they suddenly find a stranger. Or better said a stranger finds them. This person tells them that they are from the future, to be precise from 3265. They have traveled back to the past to collect more information about the 'old' cultures and find out where it all went wrong. The 33th century is one with advanced technology and science. Everything has to be reasoned and logical. There is no place for animalistic things like feelings (yet they do possess them, they just don't know). All nature that they do know are well kept parcs and animals are also something strange for them. Their 'pets' are robotic mechanims.

I want this to be a semi advanced (detailed) roleplay. So there will be a minimum of 1 paragraph to post. Several (3/4) paragraphs is prefered. If you are interested please send an example of your writing to me. The writing sample can be about anything, but I would like it if it were something you wrote recent. Of course you can just send in your best writing even, but I expect you to keep up to the level when you are accepted into the roleplay.

More information can be found here; https://www.rpnation.com/threads/future-meets-past-semi-advanced.83160/

Questions can be asked here or in the ooc thread. Hope to hear from you soon :P

Deadline for sending in writing samples shall be 1 january! I will send those who have been accepted a Character Sheet and they are allowed to post their characters in the sign up thread. If you do it without my (or comasters) permission, I will delete the character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back