• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
After 2020 things only got worse and in 2050 only 0.1% of the humans is still alive, holding up against the threaths of the earth and the wild animals and nature taking back their lands. Some scientists and developpers and geniuses have managed to save the biggest part of that 0.1%. Safe in a bubble city. The Council decided that this could no longer go on and if humanity wanted to survive drastic changes had to be made. And thus changes came. Now it is the year 2387 and humanity is thriving. The little bubble city had expanded itself, thanks to brave adventurers and other heroic efforts. From one city, they have managed to expand to several cities. All of course sealed from the dangerous nature. Feelings and emotions have been fully banned, for it is believed they caused the chaos and the almost extinction of humankind. Intellect, and computers, decide most important decisions in life. Such as where you will live, who your partner will be, when you will mate and how many children you will have. All to ensure only the best genes are given and continued on.

Being an very intellectual race, research had always been very important. Also the research of past civilisations. Studies of the recent years have finally been approved. And a research team has started to focus second decade after 2000. They believe that is when the almost downfall of humans started. However due to the destruction there is little to no information at hand. Luckily other studies have made time travel possible and while other time periods have been deemed too dangerous and too violent, the second decade was approved. A team of volunteers and brave adventurers was set up, all ready to be send back to 2019 and thus gain the knowledge of their ancestors and what went wrong. In 2019 they should all be welcomed by their own research partner. A specifical selected person from 2019 to guide them and help them settle in the new time period. Yet, unknown to them, that communication was not succesful and their 2019-partners have no idea what is about to hit them.

This is a raw interest check to see if anyone would be interesting in this kind of setting. Since it is a very old roleplay that I am rebooting (from 2015) I have done a lot of worldbuilding to give you a better idea of the future world and how that society works. I will of course post that as soon as there is a decent amount of interest. The roleplay will be rather detailed, so I am looking for people that can write good quality posts of three or more paragraphs. Preferably in decent english and third person. I would like a small group of max six people that are dedicated and like to talk in OOC and plan with me and other players. Discord will be an absolute must for this. I would like to get an even number of characters from 2019 and characters from the future. Most ideal for me would be a group of four people that don't mind doubling up, but I will let the popularity of the idea decide. The maximum amount would be eight players though. And it will be an application based roleplay, not first come, first serve roleplay. IF I make it into a roleplay. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Last edited:
Interesting concept for sure! What would the characters from the future be allowed to bring with them to 2019?

Interesting concept for sure! What would the characters from the future be allowed to bring with them to 2019?
Thank you! <3 Not much. Since they would like to study the 2019 civilisation as closeby as possible they have to go 'undercover'. So they will only be bringing their DCB (Data Communicator Bracelet) so they can store data and pictures on it for when they go back home and to communicate with one and another. I will have more explained about it in the extra information/world building

couldn't stop thinking about this all night

I'm interested!
Wow, thank you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back