• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FURRY WRITERS

Max_Destiny

A Killing Machine Living Inside a Gamer's Body
I have some ideas I want to write more about. I need a team of writers to help me. If you love furries and writing, please HMU ASAP!

I like furries, might have a small idea but it involves humans

Frontlines Plus - A furry modern military rp.

10/10 would join.

But! Sadly I'm a busy guy. Just thought I would chip in. Since I'd be curious to see what happens.

Well, I do have an RP that I just recently posted that could suit your fancy... it's a Modern Fantasy that involves Humans and "Evalonians", with the Evalonians being the "Furry" side of things.

Evalonians are, esentially, Spirit Animals from an "Alternate Realm" on Earth, known as "Evalon". There are 3 Realms in total: the Mortal Realm, Evalon, and the "Void Realm". Earthlings aren't necessarily aware of Evalonians, though Evalonians are aware of Earthlings and act, in a way, as their "Guardian Angels" of sorts.

Some Humans and Evalonians work together to face monsters that've escaped the Void Realm, known as "Voidlings". These can range from the paranormal phenomenons like Ghosts and Demons, but can also be physical creatures like Vampires, Werewolves, "Paranormal" Creatures, and occasionally, Eldritch Horrors. Eldritch Horrors are usually "S-Rank" due to their Unpredictable Nature.

When these things begin to threaten the lives and safety of the people, the "Slayers' Guild" responds by sending in a message to the Slayers via "Magic Journal", which each of them are given upon initiation.

Anyways, the thing about the "Evalonians", is that they don't usually appear in their "Normal Forms" in front of Humans... not even their Partners, unless through certain circumstances.

For example, if a Human and Evalonian become Partners, there's two options: "Temporary Partnership", which would mean they would simply work together temporarily for a mission or two, or by forming a "Binder's Contract", which further enhances their powers, but at a cost.

When signing a "Binder's Contract", the Partners agree to work together for every Assignment that they're given. Binder's Contracts are only given to Human/Evalonian Pairings, and the Evalonian will have to reveal their "True Forms" to the Human upon signing it.

"Temporary Partnerships", however, don't count as "Official", and means the Evalonian is forbidden from showing their True Forms. These kinds of Partnerships aren't necessarily "Deliberate" on the Slayer's End. Rather, the Slayers' Guild simply sends them in to cover what the other can not, when dealing with certain creatures.

Evalonians are Spirits, and as such, can't necessarily "Die" under regular circumstances. If they get hit by a "Fatal blow", they'll just be pulled back into Evalon, where their Energy will have to be restored. However, if they have a Binder's Contract with a Human, and the Human suffers a "Fatal Blow", the two of them are sent into the "Void Realm", which is basically the lore's equivalent of "Dying"... "Human" Dies, then "Evalonian Partner" Dies.

Death doesn't have to be permanent, however! If the Voidlings can escape the Void, then it's only fair that the Slayers can as well... but it'll require a PM'ed request, with an idea on how you'd be able to escape... and it'll have to be a very well-detailed attempt! And taking the same path you took last time, should you have died before, will be impossible as well, so you'd have to find an alternative route!

How to spot the differences between Human Slayers and Evalonian Slayers:
Humans
are Modern, and have guns that hold ammunition for just about any situation. Rock Salt for Spirits and Demons, Silver Bullets for Werewolves, Acacia Spikes for Vampires (Acacia was used in the making of the Arc of the Covenant and Noah's Arc, so obviously it's a pretty Holy type of wood), and a few advanced bullets like "Sticky Shots" that pierce into an opponent and burst into several smaller sticky-bombs that explode on impact... among other things. They can't use Spirit Weapons, however, and are unable to "Banish" Spirits without the aid of an Evalonian. They can, however, incapacitate them using Rock Salt to give an Evalonian a clear shot!

Evalonians are Cultural, and use Spirit Weapons that resemble Katanas, and other Medieval Weapons. They also have Magic, to some degree, and can attack their foes on a Spiritual Level, once their opponent is weakened enough. They never use Guns, however, due to their Spiritual Laws. If caught using one, it could have them "Banished", and any Binder's Contracts they hold would be broken. They also tend to wear more clothing, so as to hide their "Ears", "Tails", etc. They always have at least one or more "Animal" Feature that they need to conceal, regardless of Skill Level.

Evalonians can also be too weak with Magic to form a "Full" Disguise, and as such, will have to rely on a "Kemono" Form, instead, which is basically the "Anthro" side of things. They'll greatly resemble their True Forms, but with hands/claws, and would stand Bipedal. They would have hind paws, and not be able to move as fast as a Human, nor as fast as their "True Forms", without help.

These special cases can only be "Summoned" in areas with little to no Human Population, with a "Charm" that the Human uses. A Human would normally use a Penny, and have their Partner "Bless" it, marking it with a symbol unique to the Evalonian. Then, once the Human calls out their Partner's name and slams the Penny on the ground, the Penny and Evalonian "Swap Places". So on Earth, the Penny vanishes into a puff of smoke, and "Turns Into" the Evalonian, while in Evalon, the Evalonian vanishes into a puff of smoke, and "Turns Into" a Penny.

Once used, the Penny loses its "Charm", and will have to be "Blessed" again.

Charms don't have to be Pennies, but since they're coins with the least value, they tend to be the commonly used item... or in other countries, the "Equivalent" of a Penny would do. Rocks can also make for nice alternatives, however, when someone's desperate with their currency.

Setting:
It's set in 2021, so the not-so-distant future. It kinda resembles Supernatural, but with Anime-esque Inspirations, and of course, "Furries" hiding amongst the people. There are no "Laser Guns", and no "Futuristic Technology". We stick with Modern Weapons, though occasionally we'd also use Old-Fashioned weapons as well, for certain cases. Things with Pure Silver on them, for example. A Silver-Spiked Baseball Bat made of Acadia Wood could double for protection against Vampires and Werewolves. Coat it with Rock Salt, and you've got a pretty handy weapon on you... though don't expect the Police to let you keep it if they see you carrying it around.

If you're uncertain about your character, or how to live things out, you can always have a "Normal Human" Character, and skip the Application Process entirely! Of course, you'll have to still apply if you want to be a Slayer or Evalonian... but you can just PM me the important things about your character. Plus you'll need to post your character's physical traits the first time they are introduced... though you can always just use a reference pic for that. ^_^

Details You Should Know:
Human Slayers with a "Binder's Contract" are blessed and cursed. You choose a single Paranormal Power for your character to "Gain", but you also have to choose a "Curse". Paranormal Powers can range from simple things like "Fireballs" or "Telepathy", to "Levitation" or "Spirit Sight". Curses can range from serious things like "Sterile" (Unable to have children) or "With Death, Goes My Family" (You die, your entire bloodline goes with you), to simple things like "Bladder Control Issues" (You have to use the bathroom very frequently) or "Bad Luck" (When something bad happens, you tend to be at the receiving end of it).

If it suits your fancy, you can always apply HERE. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back