• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Furry art

Madaladon

Young artist, no like- literally, a child artist
Drawings/art/(paintings?) of my OC‘s (that i made) that i wanna show to you! Any criticism is welcome! and if you want me to make/draw you something, i can!

starting with a lore piece with Oliver!
2022_03_19_0qn_Kleki.png

Nice art, Mr. Mad Lad, and long time no see! The more realistic canine teeth were a nice touch. Keep up the good work!

This really isn’t art, but, on the left is my sister’s style, and on the right is my style (i drew her character)95C15E38-891F-4B7B-BBBF-660FDF8F90C6.jpeg

Fanart i made for @/Ocean CY on youtube (i had to put more than 1 watermark because of thiefs on youtube)2022_03_29_0ru_Kleki.png

Colour me impressed! This is lovely art. You can definitely see the improvement throughout the years, and I look forward to seeing more improvement as time goes on and your practice is honed to near perfection!

Out of the bunch, the lip-syncing one is probably my favourite. I do not often see it outside of animation segments.

Colour me impressed! This is lovely art. You can definitely see the improvement throughout the years, and I look forward to seeing more improvement as time goes on and your practice is honed to near perfection!

Out of the bunch, the lip-syncing one is probably my favourite. I do not often see it outside of animation segments.
Thank you! kind words like these make me work harder on my art each and every day! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back