Video Games Funniest Characters

I wanna know your favorite funny characters from video games, ones that make you roll on the floor with laughter. I can tell you mine right now: Luigi and Papyrus.

"You support it [the New California Republic] no matter what?", asks the player character of Fallout: New Vegas, to his/her new companion, Rose of Sharon Cassidy, a hard-drinking caravan woman.
"I'm not some blind, flag-saluting, do-as-they-will NCR lover.", she says. "They're family, but let me tell you what family means. You ever had a brother? Some dumbass younger brother, say, who knocked up the pastor's daughter, can't hold a job, and his home-away is a jail cell? That's NCR. Their compass is spinning, all the time."
"So they lack direction?"
"They try to put their stake in everything they see. Nobody's dick's that long, not even Long Dick Johnson, and he had a long fucking dick. Thus, the name."

"You support it [the New California Republic] no matter what?", asks the player character of Fallout: New Vegas, to his/her new companion, Rose of Sharon Cassidy, a hard-drinking caravan woman.
"I'm not some blind, flag-saluting, do-as-they-will NCR lover.", she says. "They're family, but let me tell you what family means. You ever had a brother? Some dumbass younger brother, say, who knocked up the pastor's daughter, can't hold a job, and his home-away is a jail cell? That's NCR. Their compass is spinning, all the time."
"So they lack direction?"
"They try to put their stake in everything they see. Nobody's dick's that long, not even Long Dick Johnson, and he had a long fucking dick. Thus, the name."
........Okay. Good to know.

Man, there are way too many to list off. I can tell you the ones I can think of right off the bat.

• Luigi (especially in the Mario & Luigi JRPG games)
  • Neptune (from Hyperdimension Neptunia)
  • Handsome Jack (from Borderlands 2. Even though I barely played this game, the guy already left a big enough impression on me.)
  • Michiru Matsushima, Makina Irisu, and Yuuji Kazami (from The Fruit of Grisaia)
  • Teruteru Hanamura and Nekomaru Nidai (from Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair)
  • Rintarou Okabe (from Steins:Gate)
  • Uh, Deadpool was technically in a video game or two. Does he count?

Last edited:
Man, there are way too many to list off. I can tell you the ones I can think of right off the bat.

• Luigi (especially in the Mario & Luigi JRPG games)
  • Neptune (from Hyperdimension Neptunia)
  • Handsome Jack (from Borderlands 2. Even though I barely played this game, the guy already left a big enough impression on me.)
  • Michiru Matsushima, Makina Irisu, and Yuuji Kazami (from The Fruit of Grisaia)
  • Teruteru Hanamura and Nekomaru Nidai (from Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair)
  • Rintarou Okabe (from Steins:Gate)
  • Uh, Deadpool was technically in a video game or two. Does he count?
He was a comic book character first, so no, Deadpool doesn't count. But I LOVE him. And thank goodness someone else said Luigi.

If mod/player made characters count, then definitely Inigo the Khajiit for Skyrim. Also helps that his presence enables funny lines from other characters.

"I find that one handed weapons suit me very well; It leaves a hand open to make rude gestures."

"Gaaah! Stinky death lizard incoming!"

"You'll make a fine rug, Cat!" - Bandit.
*Kills Bandit*
"And now you get to be my kitty litter."

"You're lucky I had just stopped emptying my bladder." - After being summoned.

*Standing in the player's home*
"Be careful not to cast your magic in here, J'zargo. This is a very nice house." - Inigo

"Really? I thought we were in a pigsty for some reason." - J'zargo

"How rude!"

"Must you always absorb the dragon's soul? I think you're becoming addicted."

"Feel better after your daily hit of dragon soul?"

If mod/player made characters count, then definitely Inigo the Khajiit for Skyrim. Also helps that his presence enables funny lines from other characters.

"I find that one handed weapons suit me very well; It leaves a hand open to make rude gestures."

"Gaaah! Stinky death lizard incoming!"

"You'll make a fine rug, Cat!" - Bandit.
*Kills Bandit*
"And now you get to be my kitty litter."

"You're lucky I had just stopped emptying my bladder." - After being summoned.

*Standing in the player's home*
"Be careful not to cast your magic in here, J'zargo. This is a very nice house." - Inigo

"Really? I thought we were in a pigsty for some reason." - J'zargo

"How rude!"

"Must you always absorb the dragon's soul? I think you're becoming addicted."

"Feel better after your daily hit of dragon soul?"

I guess I can count that.
Junkrat.
Enough said
I've heard good things.

Orks from Warhammer.
Any Ork.

Warhammer 40,000.
One of the most gritty, grim, depressing, yet uncaringly realistic science fantasy universes out there. There's superhuman Space Marines that don't give a shit about you. Deamons that will rape your mind for the heck of it. Eldar that will destroy a human planet just to save one or two of their own. Tau that will brainwash you into working for them. Chaos Space Marines who are a mix of Deamons and Space Marines...

And many other factions, but then...

Then there's the Orks.
They just sit around, drink fungus bear and eat squig meat, and then they shoot stuff cause it's fun.

Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

When you take away Snakes hard exterior he is pretty fucking funny.

I agree with Luigi, especially in the Mario & Luigi series. But also Sparx from the Legend of Spyro series and Issun from Okami. And I guess Sonic since he makes a lot of smart aleck comments.

*about to break a dam to flood a valley* "Yeah, let's blow this dam thing up!" -Sparx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back