• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fun In the Court

chainsaw

Domination
7C11CBF1-F1EF-4AF6-A55B-0C75D8A840A6.gif
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«
this may be a new account but im definitely not new to the world of rp. ive been doing that since i was a tiny little worm.

welcome to my courtroom.

• DISCUSS
i am chainsaw!! guess where that’s a reference from. the deranged woman from around the block.
i like many things! like art, even if i suck ass at it! anime is good too but i don’t have the attention span for. i’ve decided to start reading manga cause it’s easier and i can go on my own pace. i really like video games! i play tons, genshin impact, pkmn, ff14, FE, etc. typically i neglect certain tasks to play, it’s a bad habit of mine. i’d like to talk you, whether it be about games, music, etc. so you can assume im a bit of a chatterbox, i don’t shut the fuck up.

i also curse like a sailor.

forgot to add my age oop- but im 18

CURRENT SONG: GUIDE - STEVE LACY

• IMPORTANT D E T A I L S
consider this the rule section and etc.

i should start off with noting that college starts for me at the end of august, i get to experience the thrills and kills of being a little freshman. another factor with my workload is that i write with an ipad. i try to do something fancy but it often messes up because yk ipad. doesn’t help that the extension keyboard i have is not functioning like it use to. at times im reduced to my phone so if my writing length is off just know that i might be stuck on there.

aside from my personal troubles let’s discuss some rules.

*despite my formal and stiff tone(i think) just know that once i get comfortable i type a little more unhinged, need someone to create headcanons, art, playlists, etc, etc, etc. then the deranged woman from around the block is your guy!*

as from as off site talk goes,,,it’s not looking good lmao. you can ask me to take ooc to discord. i don’t rlly mind.

3rd person, literate.

>i write anything, m//, f//, m/f, a lot of the characters i write (oc and canon) are poc (cause i am one yk)
>no one liners and at least 1 paragraph. i do try to match post lengths.
>let’s respect each other k? let’s also create boundaries, sometimes i leave for an hour and people spam me. i have zero tolerance for that thing! i also take time off due to issues within my real life, please respect that. the same will be given to you.
>so ghosting, honestly i dont care you gotta do what you gotta do and i understand. basically ghosting friendly.
>please material in your messages, both in planning and rp. it’s a 50/50 relationship, i’ll give my all if you give yours.
>in doubling scenarios i will go hard for you, i’ll give you anything you want cause I understand self indulgence haha.
>don’t,,,take me art, i don’t know if anyone would but eh, good to put out.
>i prefer pms overall i think, nice and private. most importantly you stuck with me.

>comments will be deleted after a certain amount of time, nothing against you i just like cleaning up!<

that’s alllllllll~

• FANDOMS
AUs are welcomed!
*= important note
CHAINSAWMAN;; ocxoc,canonxoc,canon/canon
NOTE; mostly looking to write something platonic when it comes to canonxcanon, i don’t really ship anything to be fair but i am invested in some of the “family” bonds within the story. i’d also like to write Makima if you are interested in a merely canon story. i like her character.

OBEY ME;; ocxcanon
i do adore this game even if i play on and off. write Beel for me in exchange for anyone you want. Luke is off limits he’s just a little boy.

DEMON SLAYER;; ocxoc, canonxoc
finished the manga, fine with rping with anime onlys and i won’t spoil anything.

PERSONA 5 ROYAL|STRIKERS/SCRAMBLE;; ocxcanon, canonxcanon*
*- i write for certain ships, looking to write my take on the MC/Akira. a more manipulative one.

BNHA|MHA*;; ocxcanon, ocxoc
*-might pick this up again, i stopped midway through the fourth season due to reasons.

GENSHIN IMPACT;; canonxoc, canonxcanon*
*-only canon related ship i’ll write is ZhonglixChilde
caught up with everything within the story, i’m just traversing through this hell known as Inzauma. AR 52 currently, need help? i’ll be happy to beat up something for you with my 90 Zhongli

Miscellaneous interests (Need convincing)
|Kingdom Hearts|Splatoon|Cookie Run|Smash Brothers|Fire Emblem Awakening|IDV|Evangelion|PKMN|Stardew Valley|Rune Factory 4|Unison League|JJBA|Yandere Simulator|Death Note|South Park| Vocaloid|Haikyuu (szn 1)|ATLA|NMH|/FONT]

• ORIGINALS
Bold is preferred roles
*=possible plot

DemonxHuman
DemonxSerial Killer
DemonxRoyalty
YanderexIdol (aka pop idols)
Serial KillerxDetective*
PatientxPsychologist* (might have darker themes)

all these are fucked ain’t it?

THIS COURT IS ADJOURNED

now get out

Last edited:
PatientxPsychologist
and
Serial KillerxDetective
both seem soooooooooooo cool! I'm gonna pm you right now to start planning! :hearteyes:

HELLO

I am currently fighting for my life.

Joking of course.

Due to the start of college I’ve basically disappeared from the face of the earth, learning a whole routine is,,,interesting. But now I truly feel as though I sort of have a hang of it (
Keyword: Sort of). My iPad keyboard is on it’s last leg (fun) and while I don’t wanna do it I might be forced to become a strictly phone user (although I do have my laptop which I barely use).

Because of my sudden disappearance I have ended up ghosting a few people, I’m deeply sorry. If still interested in what we had going please pm me! I’d love to continue once more. Aside from that I have officially reappeared hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back