• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fun Filled Boredom Buster

smallnscrappy

Oddly enough
Hello!

I am looking for a friend, long or short term to explore original fantasy world building with me! I am visiting family for six weeks and need some creative time and conversation to fill in the gaps of down time. Visiting family is wonderful, but sometimes you just need a break. Sheesh!

A bit about me, I am excitable, agreeable, cooperative, and easy to talk to (at least in my own mind).

I steer away from staggering cliches, fandoms, movies, books, etc in favor of building new and unique worlds made out of shared ideas, dysfunctional characters, and probably too much liquor.

Hoping to meet someone who is over active like myself (posting once or multiple times per day), and who is looking for a blank slate.

Rp genres? I dont know, something like a light hearted fantasy that doesnt take itself too seriously. Maybe it wears boot cut jeans with converse and goes out for beers with buddies on a Friday night, but has lots of baggage and smokes.

Weird animals. YES
Band of misfits. YOU GOT IT!
Crisis. Drama. Intrigue. OKAY!
Magic. NEAT!
Questionable magic mechanics? YEAH!

All this and MORE found at your friendly Fantasy Pawn Shop, Purveyor of Lost and Borrowed Goods.

Pm or post if this is at all interesting to you and your degenerates.

Hello lovely! I’m a huge lover of darker themes, set in more of modern setting, if maybe you’d ever feel like writing something mordant with: Crisis, Drama, and intrigue let me know!! (:

Shabs

Fun Loving Dork Looking for Adventure

Do you love pillaging villages, rescuing maidens, and casting a chaotic neutral shadow across the land? Looking for that special someone to share wilderness campfires, healing potions, or an ice cold beer?

Look no further! Fun loving sarcastic dork seeks writing partners. Multiple hangups (no fandoms or non-oc characters), but very reliable and interesting!

-Fantasy Napoleonic inspired plot
-Mafia revelry
-Moby Dick but like...with a dragon!
-The Patriot...but elves and shit?

Original fantasy world building and general shenanigans plus taking naming characters way too seriously sometimes. Most of the time. That's about the basics, whatchya think?

Original fantasy world building and general shenanigans plus taking naming characters way too seriously sometimes. Most of the time. That's about the basics, whatchya think?

Ill take two! With a side of impossible odds, and excessively crazed or sadistic villains.

Burnt out lush seeking articulate, good-humored, adventurous creative types. Do you have an eye for detail, a appreciation for the finer things in life? Heroes like aged wines, villains as delectable as a gourmet cheese platters...figs...?

Well if you are sick of piña colada damsels getting caught in the rain, generic velveta heroes, and bland writing companions, this tall glass of aged Shiraz will make you forsake box wine forever!

Reliable, speedy, dedicated, she may be a drunk but man has she got style.

Urban fantasy
Fantasy
Original
D&D dice
Weird ass animals, yes even shellfish
Mystical plants, no peanut allergies
Romances, twice divorced
Historical inspired fantasy
World war 1 fantasy??
Nonsensical magic
Murder hobos
Unlikely heroes