• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fun, Fandoms and Doubling Oh my!

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there hi there ho there; you're as welcome as can be.
The name is Luna or Ohara, whicever you want to call me; I go by she/her and I've been at thie roleplaying game for- longer then I can really even count to be honest with you, haha. But, as some of my rps have seemed to have dried up I am on the hunt for some new friends and fellow writers to work with. I am a semi-lit to lit writer, but I like most prefer Quality over Quantity; my posts vary from a paragraph or two to- many depending on what's happening in the moment and how inspired I am. I'm *more* then willing to double; triple; etc so long as it's even on my end.
Now, I will openly say some of the fandoms on my list I am fairly *rusty* with but if your patient with me I am willing to pick them back up again; Hell depending on what your willing to do for my end I am the type of roleplayer that will research a character even if I don't know the fandom or show and try my best to play them for you; I've done it many times and honestly have enjoyed the slight challenge thatcomes with writing someone Im not familar with. I have a plethora of OCs and plots and such I can use and am always willing to either crossover fandoms or do two seperate ones; ego let's say for my end we do- Kpop or Shadow and bone; we could do whatever you may be craving for your end. I don't honestly have many limits other then the obvious things; triggers we can discuss once we have everything setup as I don't have many of them either.

Now onto the fun part- the Fandoms themselves~
Character's in **s are who I am looking for you to play; depending on the fandom I am willing to at least *try* just about anyone.
And as I said before- *Suggest suggest suggest* I will do research if it's someone your seriously craving!!!!!
I do have plots for some of these listed but I like more to plan with my partner and/or go with the flow with some of these fandoms; if you have any ideas/plots/etc for any of them do not be afraid to share!!!!

PM me for my info; I can go elsewhere~

Fairy Tale *Loke* -only seen the first few seasons; just started-

Sherlock *BBC* *Sherlock*

Yu-Gi-Oh! *Classic* *Atem *

Vocaloid *Gaku*

1/2 Prince *Guii*

Great Mouse Detective *Basil*

Labyrinth *Jareth*

The Originals *Elijah*

Celebrities *See Clone plot; Tom Hiddleston,Tom Ellis, David Tennant, Matt Bomer, Ben Barnes or Benedict Cumberbatch*

Black Butler *Grell and/or Sebastian*

Hetalia *France*

White Collar *Neal*

Once Upon a Time *Rumple*

Rocky Horror Picture Show *Frank*

Brother's Conflict *Hikaru*

Demon Detective Neuro Nougami *Neuro*

Marvel *Loki*

Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss *Tomoe*

Assassin's Creed *Ezio*

Magi *Sinbad*

Kpop; Vixx & BTS & SHinee *Leo/Taekwon, Park Jimin and Taemin*

Youtubers *Markiplier/Damien/Dark* -Also open to something WKM based with his characters-

Lucifer

Good Omens *Crowley*

Hazbin Hotel *Alastor

Yuri On Ice *Viktor*

LoveLink *Liam Park, Min-Jae lee, Sheng Zhao, Julien Alexandre*

Shadow and Bone *Aleksander*

Bonely Hearts Club *Nox or boss*

Undertale -AU or otherwise; Mettaton *original*-

I've been looking really hard for a Sherlock roleplay partner! I'm still fairly new to the roleplay realm, but have been writing for quite a while! I'm also familiar with some of the other fandoms on your list mostly these (not in order of familiarity lol): Black Butler, Hetalia, RHPS, Marvel, lots of Youtubers, Lucifer Good Omens, Hazbin Hotel, Yuri on Ice, and Undertale! I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back