Fumio Kobayashi

MonokumaFever

Let's Hug Monokuma
ee6c8296-2409-4dcf-b148-a2b7f328348e.png

"Yo, It doesn't matter if you can do it, just matters how cool you look while you're tryin'"

Name: Fumio Kobayashi

Height: 170

SHSL: Cytologist 

Reference: dc2356ba-081f-4ed6-b031-fd513ef4f157.png

Description: Kobayashi does not visually match what someone would expect a scientist to look like. He's always wearing bright, obnoxious clothes with clashing colors. His hair is more yellow than blond and always scooped into a backwards hat. His bangs sticking out of the back of the hat. His hair goes down just past his shoulders. He always has on bright skater vans. Kobayashi is rarely seen without his skateboard. Kobayashi is lanky with almost no body fat. He also has a tooth gap, but many people wonder if he actually just knocked out one of his teeth skating.

Personality: Kobayashi is loud, outspoken, and impulsive. He usually lacks common sense when it comes to a lot of situations and often makes himself look like an idiot. Kobayashi also talks a lot before thinking and is known for stating the obvious out loud. Kobayashi has a weird sense of speaking, often abriviating words that shouldn't be shortened. Though when it comes to actual knowledge, Kobayashi is very smart, since he is a scientist. However this only shoes through when he actually sits down and tries to solve his problems. When he actually uses his brain to work through situations, he's fairly smart.

Info: 

- Kobayashi likes to go by 'Koba' instead of his full family name.

-Kobayashi says he was given the wrong talent and that he's a much better scientist than skater. 

-Kobayashi is actually a horrible skater and can barely stand on a board.

-His favorite color is chartreuse

-He always wears his hat and windbreaker. 

-He never met his parents

-He's well known for his cancer research and the cures he's helped developed. His picture has been in thousands of Health Magazines and Journals, praising his new treatments for being extremely effective. 

((Also have a picture of him in a bathing suit because It has his face on their nicely))

kobayashi.png

((All art by me))

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! Accepted!!! 

(Yes, before you ask I FEEL the need to repeat that.)

I really love him and his pastel color scheme! Woo!

Accepted! Accepted!!! 

(Yes, before you ask I FEEL the need to repeat that.)

I really love him and his pastel color scheme! Woo!

Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 Thanks! I'm really excited to actually use him in a RolePlay! This one looks really cool, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back