• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fullmetal Cravings

Peachy.Q

Perpetually Exhausted
Hello, hello! It's been quite a while since I've posted, and lately I've decided to fix that and find some more partners and friends.

• That being said, here's some general information:
• I'm 20, so I'd like you to at least be 16+ in terms of comfort.
• I am a literate-advanced literate roleplayer, and can write up to four or five paragraphs. Not that you need to always match my length, but PLEASE no one liners as a response if I send you a paragraph.
• I do have times where I may go several days without replying, and I ask that you please be patient, feel free to send me a bump, but don't spam me. And I will do the same for you.

• Now! Getting to the roleplay cravings. This is purely Fullmetal Alchemist, as a disclaimer. Since what I am looking for is primarily platonic/parental relationships (not limited!), I am certainly willing to double for you with a ship or other characters to make things a little more interesting and fair.
• The characters I would like YOU to play will be in italics. Additionally, characters I am wanting to play will me bolded. If none are bolded, I will play either character.
• A * will indicate my craving

• RELATIONSHIPS •
Parental! Roy Mustang / Edward Elric **
Parental! Riza Hawkeye / Edward Elric *
Parental! Izumi Curtis / Edward Elric ***
Parental! Maes Hughes / Edward Elric **
Sibling! Nina Tucker / Edward Elric **
brotherly! Alphonse Elric / Edward Elric **

/ Purely self-indulgent, but if you would play Greed in Greed x Dolcetto I'll die for you /

• Characters I will play for you if OC / Canon is your preferred double to go with my interests:
Edward
Alphonse
Winry
Roy
Riza
(May be convinced to play others)

• If you're interested, please PM me leave a comment and I'll PM you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back