• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FullMetal Alchemist (MxM) 1x1

ArtfulAneurysm

Barely-Functioning Artist
Hello all! I've returned after a long break because I'm currently rewatching FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood for the billionth time, and I want a RoyEd roleplay more than anything right now.

I have a couple of ideas, both for Brotherhood and the original, or we can come up with something together. I prefer to play Ed.

I only rp over email or Kakao Talk.

email: magickalmadarao@gmail.com
KKT: 8ire

I'm currently on KST time, as I'm in Seoul for university. I'll return to US CST in July.

Hey! I’m kinda new to this site, but I am so eager to do a FMA RP! I don’t have a kik, but I have a Quotev account, and this RP nation one as well. I just binged FMA and FMA brotherhood, and I would love to do a doubling RP! Pm me if you are interested,

Quotev: quotev.com/achoruslineSxSx00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back