• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fullmetal Alchemist: Amestris at War Reboot

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
Alchemy: the science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange; the basis of all alchemy. In accordance to this law, there is a taboo among alchemists. Human transmutation is strictly forbidden. For what could equal the value of a human soul?

Hey guys! A while ago, I ran an FMA RO that took place about twenty or so years after the end of Brotherhood, with Roy becoming Fuhrer, and against all odds, turning it into a democratic state. Of course, there's resistance, with an opposition group, known as the Militant Brotherhood of Amestris, forming to sset things back to the status quo, all the while a bunch of leftover experiments of Father based off of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse work behind the scenes, sowing the seeds of destruction and distrust among the nation in an attempt to keep the war going. Our characters would be a group of soldiers under Roy's direct command, carrying out missions against the MBA, and unraveling the origins of the Horsemen. They don't have to be Alchemists, or even soldiers, really. They could just be an engineer or other such things. So, anyone interested?

Oh, this certainly sounds like something I'll love. Been itching for an FMA roleplay ever since I binged all of Brotherhood around Christmastime.

Unless anyone is willing to suggest an alchemy specialty, my guy will just make use of standard alchemy lol.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Hey, could you change something on your CS for me? A friend just mentioned that all State Alchemists are COs. I didn't know myself, as it's actually been a while since I've watched the anime all the way through.

I say certainly but I’m not too familiar with military rankings lol. Is captain a high enough ranking or would my character need to be a team less than a Major like your own?
All State Alchemists are given a rank equilivent to that of a Major, that's as low as you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back