• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

full!

Junn

Easily startled.
SIYRGBg.jpg

This will be a MUTE group. I don't have a mic and don't really feel comfortable with that, anyway.
✧ Looking for a very small (4 players?), relaxed group of D&D players for some chill fun.
✧ A DM is definitely needed, as I have never DM'ed before - I'm basically a newb.
✧ If we have a set session time, Sunday evenings would be best for me.
✧ I'd be open to a more chill playing style where we just reply whenever we can, but that is totes up for discussion.
✧ Post here or message me if you're interested! As of right now, I think limiting it to four players is what I'll do, so first come first serve?

DM: Syvvaris
Players: [full]

1] Junn
2] Theo713
3] RisenFromAshes
4] Zotar

Last edited:
Honestly, I would be down to DM. It would be Tyranny of Dragons campaign since I really want to get through it.

How would you like to do it? I can do D20, Discord or just use RPnation.

Aw
Honestly, I would be down to DM. It would be Tyranny of Dragons campaign since I really want to get through it.

How would you like to do it? I can do D20, Discord or just use RPnation.
Awesome! Never heard of that campaign but it sounds fun. And either on site or via Discord would be my preference. I’ve never used D20!

Ive been looking for a group to start with. New here, but ive got a few campaigns under my belt and some text roleplay on other sites. Can i join? Saturday nights are my favorite time. Sunday is doable but ive got work from 230 the next morning.

The questions now are...

This Site, Discord or RollD20? (With Discord and/or RollD20 we can move through the campaign as a meet up. If we use this site we can play throughout the week and meet up on Saturday.)

What are everyone's Time Zones? Does Saturday evening work?

Your Characters:
Attributes: 17, 16, 14, 14, 13, 11
Level 1
Base gear in the PHB
Anything in Unearthed Arcana, Official Books are playable.

Pick One:
Story Hook 1: You are hired by Mr. Takashi ( a half elf Merchant) on a caravan heading towards Greenest to trade and resupply on your way to Baldur's Gate.
Story Hook 2: You are in the Town of Greenest for reasons of your own. (which you have to explain to me.)

I like the idea of playing throughout the week and meeting up on Saturday. Im on Central Time; currently 7:22pm here in the middle of the States.

Id vote for the Caravan Hook.

As mentioned in my post, Sunday would definitely work better for me, if at all possible. Saturday’s are very spontaneous for me. But if Saturday works best for everyone else, we can see if I can try and make it work! My time zone is MDT, and I vote for the Caravan Hook.

Does Sunday Evening Work?
If we do this on RPnation, for the most part the time doesn't matter as it will be continuous with a time set aside to maybe hop in a Discord and chat through a portion.

And also the hook is really for individual characters that you will eventually all be thrown in together.

What Risen said. I work Friday - Monday, so Sundays I'm at work most of the day. I'm fine with Option 1 as well. My time zone is the east coast of the US, so right now its 11:40 pm for me. My question is, who is playing what class, so I don't accidentally double.

We can do Saturday anytime after 5pm Mtn 6 central 7 eastern
Or Sunday at 4 PM mtn 5 central 6 eastern.

For now, just go ahead and PM me your character sheets. A screenshot is sufficient. I will post a bit more probably tomorrow or Thursday... Tyranny of Dragons has plenty of RP and plenty of Combat and plenty of "downtime". Any questions ask me...

Also, on YouTube there is a bunch of lore on Sword Coast; Dragons; Dragonborns and kobold that might be nice to look at...

Ill be a monk. Ill get the character sheet drawn up this afternoon. Those times work for me.

Which race? Ive settled on a disillusioned and stubborn drow monk.

Anyway I'm thinking EK/RK Fighter or Paladin. A full caster would be nice, but I wouldn't wish a full caster from 1 in a 4 man party full of strikers on anybody.

Anyway I'm thinking EK/RK Fighter or Paladin. A full caster would be nice, but I wouldn't wish a full caster from 1 in a 4 man party full of strikers on anybody.

Lol. Thanks for tanking. We didn't mean to stick you in any particular role.

OR you can break trends and not be a squishy full caster. I have a Bard with 16 strength and 16 charisma in another campaign of mine. He's a dragonborn, and he loves to ROOOOOOOOCK!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back