Other Full Version of your profile picture?

MenheraQueen

Don't believe everything you think
A lot of people crop their profile images, so here, post the full picture (if you can find it lol I had to re-google mine)

b178edf5a21428cf24da47952dbbd157.jpg

Souffle God.jpg
Unfortunately, I could not find the uncropped version (this had words on the bottom of it originally) because I lost it on my previous computer. However, I can show you one of the original images used to create it, and technically the original uncropped version;

hughughuhguuuughghh.jpg

So, here is the technically speaking uncropped version of my image. I could not find the original Soufflé, unfortunately.

Mine is this one, with some minor tone correction. It's a CG from Hakuouki game.
And I can't seem to change it to anything else, I like this picture too much and a different avatar just feels wrong ^^

crBX3te.jpg

f7cbae455c05415e5cc405660b37905d.jpg

Probably not the exact same original picture I cropped, but here all the same! It's The Blue Phantom by Wols, a piece of Art Informel, Lyrical Abstraction and the Tachisme movement.

Oui_oui_oui.jpg

Another piece by the same artist, called Oui, oui, oui, which I use for my Discord profile.

1551228496698.png

They're from a 1995 short called "the end" in case anyone was curious. Check it out, it's weird and kinda funny

oh since I changed my pic recently, now it's this one. cleaned and edited a bit.

tOLQX9l.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back