• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fueled with love and hatred - Criminals VS Heroes roleplay

d7c3101c5cb00c6aca223444c2e7ad9f.jpg
The story In the year 2016 there was a town called Elderon located in the middle America. What was so special about this town was that multiples cases of new powers were found inside this city. At first, people thought that it was a joke because it was unbelievable. However, after the act of a criminal named "Blast", a huge crisis happened inside Elderon. It last a whole day and about 10 000 person were killed from multiple explosion. Several records shown supernatural powers going all around the city that day. The population was saved from an organisation called Nitro who claimed to have "Heroes" inside the group who had mastered the superpowers and they had suppressed Blast. Soon after, the organisation dissipated suddenly and everything went calm again. The government decided to called this power "Fueling". Several criminals and heroes emerged with this new powers that awoken inside them abruptly without any particular reason.

Fueling
This mysterious power allowed his user to obtained up to 3 different powers. Obtaining this power is extremely rare but also totally random.

Elderon
featured-skyline.png
Elderon is a large city with a population of 1 millions people. For now on, cases of "Fuelling" were only found there. This city contain a lot of activities to do and still contain a lot of tourists despise the climate around the town. The security and the policeman's acting faster than others countries.
Blast and Nitro
This criminal and this organisation remain a total mystery from the population. Everyone still believed that Blast was killed that day and that Nitro was their mysterious saver. The organisation is still active but is for now acting silently deep inside the shadows. It's highly possible that Nitro will came back into the future. However, are they are really what the population thought ? Savior of Elderon ?

The setting
This RP happen one years later which is the 1st march 2017 and will have several main events occurring with some huge characters. However, you can rp with whoever you want and created your own places inside the city as long it remains acceptable (Not breaking the lore). After all, this RP will served it's purpose : Bringing you a lot of opportunity to extend your imagination, a kind of sandbox RP.
You can either play a fueled character or a simple human like a policeman.
Also, this is a modern roleplay containing a little of fantasy.
Rules
-This is a casual roleplay. One liners are forbidden !
-You can have a total of 3 active characters. However, you can have more if you contacted me with a good reason.
-Please contact me if you are busy. It's not fun when someone dropped out from your roleplay without saying any words.
-If your characters is too powerful i will probably tag you in order to see what is the cause of the problems.
-A likes mean accepted.
-I accept Drawn/Realistic pictures ^-^.
-HAVE FUN !

Last edited:
Yes, yes, you where ! Thanks for answering my summoned :) !

Hey chum ^-^ ! Glad you respond.

Also thanks for everyone interested ! The RP CS will be up in several hours once school will be over.
fool, you must have very little value for your soul!

For my character, i want her to be a normal human being xD sp should i leave out stuff like their fuel, weapons and alignment?

For my character, i want her to be a normal human being xD sp should i leave out stuff like their fuel, weapons and alignment?
Try to put an alignment like True neutral. If you are rping with a normal human than yes both of them are optional ^-^
You can even make your character developing a fueling power overtime if you want ! That's up to you.

Try to put an alignment like True neutral. If you are rping with a normal human than yes both of them are optional ^-^
You can even make your character developing a fueling power overtime if you want ! That's up to you.

Ah fabulous! Which brings me to my next sudden brain crack :

Are powers able to be given or transferred? Coz just imagine how hectic it could get if a person on the bad side had the power to give powers....

Ah fabulous! Which brings me to my next sudden brain crack :

Are powers able to be given or transferred? Coz just imagine how hectic it could get if a person on the bad side had the power to give powers....
I can't really answer you much about this otherwise it would spoiled the story. However, let's say that maybe someone could develop this kind of power. The power given would be temporary and not as efficient as a fueled user. A vilain developing this would be awesome tbh !

I can't really answer you much about this otherwise it would spoiled the story. However, let's say that maybe someone could develop this kind of power. The power given would be temporary and not as efficient as a fueled user. A vilain developing this would be awesome tbh !
Oh i see i seeee, understood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back