• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FTK: Blue's House Curriculum (open)

"Hehe yes I am and while normally I'd ask for either, we are more less equals at Phoneixblood, granted the way I'm using it just means I'm not expecting you to wait on me and the like" She said before she coughed to clear her throat "Actual sir my domain is exactly why I'm wearing the schools robes I am only sixteen so while I am Countess I am not powerful enough to keep my domain safe" She explained in such a way that to her of seemed obvious as to why she was here "Hmm a Lupa well, well colour me surprised seems like your friend cousin, is hiding a good heart behind that cold exterior"
Drevin smirked and shrugged, turning his attention to the nearly empty portal chamber.
“We should head to class before a teacher puts us to work on something ridiculous. They hate idle hands around here... which class interests you, Countess?”

Vynn rubbed his chin. Introduction to Dragons sounded interesting. The great magical beasts of lore, the gods of spellcraft. No matter what the others picked, he’d go to that class.
Drevin was still unsure, wishing to follow the countess to her choice of class.

Lupa smiled and said, "I have an idea but please don't freek out" then drew runs on her palm befoer coping them on the paper and letting her mind draw her to her new friend trying to cast an allusion of Daphne standing on her other side from the real Daphne.

Drevin smirked and shrugged, turning his attention to the nearly empty portal chamber.
“We should head to class before a teacher puts us to work on something ridiculous. They hate idle hands around here... which class interests you, Countess?”

Vynn rubbed his chin. Introduction to Dragons sounded interesting. The great magical beasts of lore, the gods of spellcraft. No matter what the others picked, he’d go to that class.
Drevin was still unsure, wishing to follow the countess to her choice of class.

"Well Mr. Drevin since I wish to expand my domain I am quite curious in the Dimensional Travels class. So I hate to be such a bore but I must be off I was already late to be here, Dreary day to you sir". She said with a bow before she walked into the portal and disappeared to the lecture

She walked in calmly, keeping her parasol up to make sure no sun touched her porcelain skin "My apologies for being late to the lecture, Professor unfortunately my carriage had gotten lost on the way to the school and as such I was late to the school in general

Lupa smiled and said, "I have an idea but please don't freek out" then drew runs on her palm befoer coping them on the paper and letting her mind draw her to her new friend trying to cast an allusion of Daphne standing on her other side from the real Daphne.
The clone was near perfect, but the image had a bulbous nose and big eyebrows. Daphne looked at the illusion, then turned towards Lupa.
"Is... that what you think I look like?" She asked. Her eyes were welling with water. Truth be told, she could use a brow plucking.
The big eared student gawked in amazement. That was more than still life. She had copied a three dimensional form.
"You're very cute, Daphne!" the boy said, realizing how loudly he'd said that. Now the whole class was laughing.

Leland had his cane in his hand and started rapping on the handrail. "Quiet, quiet. This is a professional class. Behave like proper apprentices!"
The laugher died down.

Daphne's face was red, and she went back to drawing her own scroll.

"Well Mr. Drevin since I wish to expand my domain I am quite curious in the Dimensional Travels class. So I hate to be such a bore but I must be off I was already late to be here, Dreary day to you sir". She said with a bow before she walked into the portal and disappeared to the lecture

She walked in calmly, keeping her parasol up to make sure no sun touched her porcelain skin "My apologies for being late to the lecture, Professor unfortunately my carriage had gotten lost on the way to the school and as such I was late to the school in general

"Dimensional Travels, huh? I wonder if the great vampire lords are out there somewhere." He mused as he followed Ellie into the classroom.

The teacher was a tall man with dark red skin, pointed horns, and black hooves. Professor David Hades was born in the Infernal Steppes, and was brought into the world during the first age of man. He was an ancient being, docile and stately in his suit. He had a lit cigar in his mouth and was drawing on the blackboard. Ellie's announcement was as obnoxious as he'd expect. The half the students stopped taking notes to look at her. Drevin shrank, hoping not to be noticed behind her.
"Yes, of course. I haven't gghrophed the lecture yet. Pick up a chair." It seemed like the creature had a hard time with the common tongue.
"He means he hasn't started. He welcomes you." A woman sitting in the front said. As she talked, Ellie noticed fangs.

"Professor Doyle is here?" Drevin noticed the homeroom teacher. She smiled with her sly face and laid her elbow on the desk.
"An interest in the dimensions, young Drevin? Hopefully you enjoy Mr. Hades. He knows draconic, so we will be speaking the old tongue for an hour." She noticed Ellie, and could immediately sense old blood.
"Oh!" She looked surprised at the Countess. "I don't recognize you from homeroom. Will you be tardy for graduation too?"

"NO, no, no, no. Ugh a little but the noise is all wrong and the eye brows aren't right, ugh, I am so, so sorry. Here..." Lupa pulled out a pencil and began sketching Daphne on the back of the paper she had drawn the runes on before showings her "it still isn't quiet right but it's close." You have the awesomest hair, and a really nice nose and your eyebrow are better than mine by a long shot. You look cool, that is somthing I'll never atain." She told Daphne. "I shouldn't have tried that for the fisrt time in a public place, I just wanted to impress you. I'm sorry. " lupa forownd and looked down at her lap.

"Dimensional Travels, huh? I wonder if the great vampire lords are out there somewhere." He mused as he followed Ellie into the classroom.

The teacher was a tall man with dark red skin, pointed horns, and black hooves. Professor David Hades was born in the Infernal Steppes, and was brought into the world during the first age of man. He was an ancient being, docile and stately in his suit. He had a lit cigar in his mouth and was drawing on the blackboard. Ellie's announcement was as obnoxious as he'd expect. The half the students stopped taking notes to look at her. Drevin shrank, hoping not to be noticed behind her.
"Yes, of course. I haven't gghrophed the lecture yet. Pick up a chair." It seemed like the creature had a hard time with the common tongue.
"He means he hasn't started. He welcomes you." A woman sitting in the front said. As she talked, Ellie noticed fangs.

"Professor Doyle is here?" Drevin noticed the homeroom teacher. She smiled with her sly face and laid her elbow on the desk.
"An interest in the dimensions, young Drevin? Hopefully you enjoy Mr. Hades. He knows draconic, so we will be speaking the old tongue for an hour." She noticed Ellie, and could immediately sense old blood.
"Oh!" She looked surprised at the Countess. "I don't recognize you from homeroom. Will you be tardy for graduation too?"

Upon hearing Professor Doyle her head snapped towards her "Well hello young vampire, I shall take the liberty of informing you on a few things. Firstly a wizard or witch is never late they always as intended. Secondly no, I do not I am already here, so I apologize for not being at homeroom and lastly I am a Countess coming from old blood, so while I maybe a student and you my supposed homeroom teacher, I request at least a little bit of respect from you do so and I shall give you the same respect. Please and thank you madam"

She sat down at the available seat closest to the front of the classroom and pulled out a notebook and an old ink well and feather pen, she then began to catch up with the notes writing as fast as she could. Despite her haughtiness and massive ego, she was a surprisingly astute student already catching up to where the fellow students were with the notes "Apologies for the tardiness Professor Hades"

"NO, no, no, no. Ugh a little but the noise is all wrong and the eye brows aren't right, ugh, I am so, so sorry. Here..." Lupa pulled out a pencil and began sketching Daphne on the back of the paper she had drawn the runes on before showings her "it still isn't quiet right but it's close." You have the awesomest hair, and a really nice nose and your eyebrow are better than mine by a long shot. You look cool, that is somthing I'll never atain." She told Daphne. "I shouldn't have tried that for the fisrt time in a public place, I just wanted to impress you. I'm sorry. " lupa forownd and looked down at her lap.
Daphne nodded, and cleared her throat.
“Look it’s fine... I think you’re sweet and well meaning. Illusions are tough. I want to keep working at it.”

Class was winding down as the professor was nodding off. Most of the class was using the time to work or eat.
Big Ears made a bunch of apples with a wave of his wand. He then used a levitation spell to set some down in front of the girls.

Upon hearing Professor Doyle her head snapped towards her "Well hello young vampire, I shall take the liberty of informing you on a few things. Firstly a wizard or witch is never late they always as intended. Secondly no, I do not I am already here, so I apologize for not being at homeroom and lastly I am a Countess coming from old blood, so while I maybe a student and you my supposed homeroom teacher, I request at least a little bit of respect from you do so and I shall give you the same respect. Please and thank you madam"

She sat down at the available seat closest to the front of the classroom and pulled out a notebook and an old ink well and feather pen, she then began to catch up with the notes writing as fast as she could. Despite her haughtiness and massive ego, she was a surprisingly astute student already catching up to where the fellow students were with the notes "Apologies for the tardiness Professor Hades"
Drevin moved quickly away as the countess was giving Ms. Doyle a talking to,
“Ho ho ho, you called me young? That’s amazing. I thought I was doomed to look fifty forever. Perhaps my facial cleanser is helping. Anyways, welcome to the class, kindred spirits.” Doyle smirked.
“Indeed” professor Hades admitted. “I was called here to teach today. My summoner is eager to hear my lecture, so let’s begin.
The Infernal Steppes are a volcanic badlands. The planewalkers call it Ifriit in their devil speak.
The domains of Ifriit are controlled by warlords in principalities. David was his material name. Hades was a historical expert as well as a student of healing who was called upon by wizards long ago. One of which was Madison Doyle, whom Hades has known for over a century.
“Devil society is built around one rule. Might makes right. The Circle of Hell consists of the several warlords who dominate the lands. I am a mere imp in my homeland. The pit fiends are the true rulers. Huge with smoking eyes, claws and scales like a dragon. Some even breath fire or manipulate souls. All devils are terribly strong, but enjoy gambling and pranks. We love jokes too. Just don’t insult a fiend to his face.”

Last edited:
Lupa looked at Daphne and said "I'd ask if you want to stick together after class, but I am pretty shure in going to have one for sure likely two and possibly a third vampire swarming me, so ahh ya. I'd be realy happy if you did but I totally understand of you don't want to, but here" and she slid the picture to Daphne.

Lupa looked at Daphne and said "I'd ask if you want to stick together after class, but I am pretty shure in going to have one for sure likely two and possibly a third vampire swarming me, so ahh ya. I'd be realy happy if you did but I totally understand of you don't want to, but here" and she slid the picture to Daphne.
Daphne giggles. “You’re popular with the vampires? I surely haven’t met any besides you. Maybe they aren’t so bad, then... just don’t say anything about blood and I’ll be ok. It creeps me out a lot.”

Lupa shrugged and said "I made a sorta friend, then there was a uh, hiccup and we met another guy who has a cousin. And everyone with vamp blood is stuck in the same home room. On the whole blood thing, remind me not to let you sit by me at breakfast then" she gave a nurvice smile.

Lupa shrugged and said "I made a sorta friend, then there was a uh, hiccup and we met another guy who has a cousin. And everyone with vamp blood is stuck in the same home room. On the whole blood thing, remind me not to let you sit by me at breakfast then" she gave a nurvice smile.
Lupa's face turned pale. She seemed a little unsure if she should ask. "S-So you do drink blood, then? I've heard its possible to sate the thirst with rare cooked steaks. Do you drink it like soup or a beverage?" Daphne was starting to develop a morbid curiosity about the vampire girl. She didn't know why she'd ask more about it if she was afraid of vampires. "Or do you take it straight from the source?" Curse the wizard's curiosity, Daphne thought after asking.

Lupa gave a nurvice laugh then said "technically no, it's a liquid supplement. But it has a lot of the components of blood so it looks, smells, and kinda tastes like blood. I don't know what full vampires need. I just know I need it to stay healthy. It is specifically mixed for me, and it comes in bottles. I uh, do eat my red meat on the rarer side though. " she scratched at the her neck. "I know it's kinda creepy, and I honestly don't know anything about Vampires except I have Vamp blood and apparently that is a big deal according to my home room teacher this morning." She gave a shy smile and tilted her neck exposing the side while rubbing the back of it.

Lupa gave a nurvice laugh then said "technically no, it's a liquid supplement. But it has a lot of the components of blood so it looks, smells, and kinda tastes like blood. I don't know what full vampires need. I just know I need it to stay healthy. It is specifically mixed for me, and it comes in bottles. I uh, do eat my red meat on the rarer side though. " she scratched at the her neck. "I know it's kinda creepy, and I honestly don't know anything about Vampires except I have Vamp blood and apparently that is a big deal according to my home room teacher this morning." She gave a shy smile and tilted her neck exposing the side while rubbing the back of it.

Daphne felt some comfort knowing the school was handling the vampire students with such care.
“Hey, class is ending. Do you want to follow me to the dorms? I heard someone say we need to claim our rooms. They aren’t assigned.”

The snake around her arm was exhausted and wanted to nap in his tank. The dorms would provide all their necessities.

As well as a place to sleep, she could study and work on spells. The library would also be open till the end of the day. It closes at 9pm. Academic work could be calculated by a wizard’s strength and demonstrable skills.

Attending a lecture was one way of many to accrue work points for the study.

Lupa smild and said "Let's go, and I promise you all stand betwen you and any vamps we meet on the way" she said teasing Daphne. She looked down at Loki and added "if you want to start conquering that fear of snakes, he's asleep" she told her gently petting Loki.

Daphne's jaw tightened at the prospect of petting the sleeping snake. Her hand was trembling. "I- I don't know, what if he wakes up and attacks because I startled him?" She looked shaky. Her hand moved just a little closer, but she was still too scared to touch him.

Leland woke up at the end of class and rattled off some info like he had been awake the whole time. "Alright that'll do it for today. I'm always around if you want to talk more about illusions. My office is located at two seventy-five. Have a great day, young blue hats!"

Once Daphne and Lupa stepped through the door, they were back in the portal chamber. Most of the lecture doors were sealed off, but they could take take a door to transport to any room in the school if they had the coordinates in their mind. The library and dorm doors were still available. Daphne led the way into the dorm halls.

The entrance to the dorm hall was a square room with hallways extended in every direction. A tall blonde man was standing in a gold robe and greeted the two of them when they entered.

"Welcome to the dorm hall. I am professor Goldleaf. Once you enter your chamber of choice, the room will automatically cater to your individual needs. Good stuff, right? Well, the secret is actually in your robe. The fabric has gotten to know you since you put on the robe. Brilliant stuff, really. We have dorms for singles and pairs, so if you prefer a quiet or noisy home, its all up to you."
Daphne looked up at him. "I heard the single dorms were almost full already."
Goldleaf shook his head. "Oh no, there's plenty of room inside this pocket dimension. Every citizen of Paladina could fit in here if we allocated the mana costs." He chortled.
Daphne shrugged. She supposed they could go look for rooms now.

"Let's go have a look" lupa said. She walked through the doors and into a room. Inside there was a large tank for Loki next to the Door and a simple desk in the corner adjacent to it. There the desk ended a widow seat began with somthing that made her pause. "There is a UV screen on the window. It blocks UV Ray's form coming in. I've hird about them but my parents never looked into it." Then parallel the the tank and side of the desk was a bed that looked very comfortable. The whole thing was compact but roomy, it was perfect for her then she looked over and saw a wavering gother half of the room and looked to Daphne "I think the room is asking of we want to shair, do you? You won't offend me if you don't, I talk in my sleep sometimes. " she said with a smile.

Daphne was surprised at how accurate to Lupa’s specific needs the room had become. She wasn’t sure what to make of her own living space. She wanted enough room to work with some privacy.
“Haha, well I play guitar so I might annoy you with that. Also, aren’t vampires supposed to sleep in coffins?” Though she was kidding, a coffin was the preferred sleep method for vampires and dhampir. Pale ones obviously did not.
A guitar appeared in the corner of Daphne’s side of the dorm along with a table for alchemy. She was interested in potions for the Arcane Forces when she first applied to the college.

"I've never tired" she said then she when ant sat on the bed before stoking as looking under ti see how much storage she had, she realised there whent any drawers on her side. When she looked under the bed she bursts our laghing. "The room hird you" she told daphne and pinned out from under it like a trendal a black coffin with silver detailing and a velvet red interior then she pushed it back under and ran her hand across the walls of her side pressing lightly. The wall kicked and posed open like a cbnet releiing storage space for clothing and personal items in several places and she paused open several panls."this is cool" she said and closed the all. "I take it we are roommates now?" She asked hopefully as she continued to touch the walls just incase then she found another and when she pressed a curtain opned floating mid air with an inch gap betwen it and the floor and sealing which she experimentally moved and deciverd wold bevinfe the two sides of the room.

Seeing the coffin take shape in the room, Daphne was beginning to sense a style for the dorm room. She thought really hard, and the walls changed to stone and stained glass windows. Chains hung around the room and they each had a wooden chest for belongings.
"Hah, that's pretty brilliant. A gothic castle aesthetic may get dreary after awhile though..." She thought again and removed the chains. The windows returned to normal, and a few potted plants took place in the room.
"We can try being roommates for now. If that snake gets lost on my side of the room, I won't be responsible for what happens."

"Loki knows better than that, he will stay on on my side unless he think's you need him for something. He is very sweet." Then Lupa put Loki in his Tank and whent to sit in her window seat. Her side of the room was perfect, even the detentions. It was compact with just enough empty floor space for her to almost lay spread eagle on the floor. It was perfect, nad thanks to magic she could see that Daphne's side was bigger. "So, what now?" She asked.

The room could sense Lupa’s perception of the room and thus extended its floor space a tiny bit more to adjust.
“I don’t know, but this place feels like it’s alive. It’s a little unnerving... I want to go outside, so I think I’ll look for an athletics course.”

The portal room would do its best to satisfy the needs of the House. When Daphne would leave she’d find her desired door if it was available. The same would apply to Lupa when she would eventually return to there.

Lupa said "I'll see you later then" she wanted to check out the Athletic fields aswell but the sun was high and she wasn't in to mood to battle the sun so she would go after dinner. "I'm to find the Library, see if thay have any books to help me practice" she didn't move right away though, she watched the scenery for a while befoer geting up and walking out he door and to the portal room thinking about the library.

The glowing portal door carried her upstairs to the library. The tall structure was lined to the rafters with books, scrolls, and the mage archives.
Seated at the center desk was a tall creature. It spoke like a person but was a gray bird with jewels clinging to gold.
His rosy face smiled at Lupa.“Greetings. Blue. Ah, I don’t recognize you. Welcome to the Phoenix Archives, newcomer. My name is Ricardo. You’re welcome to borrow anything you’d like. I only ask that you add to the archives whenever you see fit. I pay handsomely for critical discoveries.” He had a sly look about him. He was adorned with bracelets and necklaces. After a couple minutes of study, it was clear to Lupa that he was an elder phoenix. His gray feathers denoted age. He’d turn to dust soon. He still had a bit of rosiness left in his face.

Lupa perused the Library and pulled out a few books on Illusions. She sat down with the books and began taking notes on the information. After a little more than an hour she out the books back and found some on Vampire history. She took two books and decided to return to her room to read them. She retraced her steps though the portals and got back to her room where she promptly removed her boots and curled up on the window seat to began learning about vampires from the books. She stayed like that till dinner time.

A history of Vampirism
Sanguine, god of Darkness and seed of evil. The Great Lords reside in the Underdark, and birth their kin with the intention of sending them up towards the surface world for harvest. The Lords and their minions scoured the world for an entire age of man, praying to the idols of their houses.

Lord Dracula, upon discovery of his slain house, used their ashes to perform a magical ritual for Sanguine. The land known now as Paladina was rife with plague and insanity. Only by killing Dracula could the spell be broken, and so it came that one day he would be slain. No Lord has emerged from the Underdark since the end of the curse. It is believed that the Great Lords are lying dormant.

It was dinner time now, and Lupa hadn’t even gotten to her illusion books yet. She was half finished with the book of vampires.
Daphne returned with a head of wet hair like she had taken a shower. She had her blue robe hanging in her arm, which she hung on a chair before slumping onto her bed.
“Ugh. Professor Shepherd was such a slave driver. My legs feel like wet noodles. She had us hiking uphill with buckets of water to carry. She wouldn’t let us use magic either. I’m beat.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back