• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fruits Baskets Anyone?

Cronix

Completely Average
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if I made a Fruits Baskets Roleplay if anyone would join. Doubtful that it will have any canon characters. I just was not thinking of taking the main idea and turning it into our own thing. Let me know if interested.

Alright awesome! I will defenitely make the thread sometime today and link you all in it. :D

Most certainly! We can totally figure that out as soon as the thread is made. I'm sure if no one else wants the spot you can have it. @Samuel Briscomb Also to everyone else it will be loosely based off the anime series. So everyone will most likely be a Zodiac character. :) But I will get more into detail as soon as the thread is made.

Awesome! It was my second ;) Also my favorite manga. Anyways I'll get to work on that thread pronto so we can get started.

@jonamonszx Nope! It's still open. I believe the dragon, mouse, monkey, boar and the rooster are still open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back