What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fruits Baskets Anyone?

Cronix

Completely Average
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if I made a Fruits Baskets Roleplay if anyone would join. Doubtful that it will have any canon characters. I just was not thinking of taking the main idea and turning it into our own thing. Let me know if interested.

Cronix

Completely Average
Alright awesome! I will defenitely make the thread sometime today and link you all in it. :D

Cronix

Completely Average
Most certainly! We can totally figure that out as soon as the thread is made. I'm sure if no one else wants the spot you can have it. @Samuel Briscomb Also to everyone else it will be loosely based off the anime series. So everyone will most likely be a Zodiac character. :) But I will get more into detail as soon as the thread is made.

Cronix

Completely Average
@jonamonszx Nope! It's still open. I believe the dragon, mouse, monkey, boar and the rooster are still open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)